Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Guide trip fri jim and josh getbthere slay on

Default Guide trip fri jim and josh getbthere slay on

........did a trip today with jim and josh ,jim was a striper veteran josh was a virgin,,well he isn't anymore. the downrigger trolling was real good today until it turned into white caps.thank you jim and josh for using my service................bob............

Nice job Bob! Great catching up with you before the gates opened.....

WTG...great bunch of fatties there...I managed to catch one a week or so ago and it was super skinny.

Nice going guys! Even a couple of green carp in the mix! The double down riggers of death strike again!.....................Dave

Hey Bob,

Thanks for getting us on the fish!! Great day on the water.

Jim and Josh

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Castaic.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	47993

Default Lesson

I'm glad you taught them ALL that I taught you many years ago Bob.
    Only kidding Bob. You are the best of the best.
    P. S. Been going to to the Dermatologist lately. Had two cancers removed from back of my neck. One pre-cancer from face tomorrow.
    PLEASE ALL FISHER PEOPLE OF ALL RACES, RUN DON'T WALK TO A SKILLED DERMATOLOGIST FOR A FULL BODY CHECK-UP!!!
    Early finding can SAVE YOUR LIFE!!!
    Use Neutrogena Sunblock. A little more expensive but is recommended by Dermatologists and pharmacists.

Quote Originally Posted by loweboat View Post
    I'm glad you taught them ALL that I taught you many years ago Bob.
    Only kidding Bob. You are the best of the best.
    P. S. Been going to to the Dermatologist lately. Had two cancers removed from back of my neck. One pre-cancer from face tomorrow.
    PLEASE ALL FISHER PEOPLE OF ALL RACES, RUN DON'T WALK TO A SKILLED DERMATOLOGIST FOR A FULL BODY CHECK-UP!!!
    Early finding can SAVE YOUR LIFE!!!
    Use Neutrogena Sunblock. A little more expensive but is recommended by Dermatologists and pharmacists.
    Lesson, I actually had a skin cancer taken off last summer. First medical issue ive really ever had besides acid reflux (which was probably brought on reading Troutonlys reports of slayage while I can only wish) .Weird small spot on my shoulder that kind of changed from light to dark over time. Never really grew just went from being noticeable to not being noticeable and back again. Biopsy got it all and we got it way early in the process, but still very alarming. Even in a spot where I never get sun........shoulder. Important lesson learned get checked and its all about early diagnosis and treatment with skin cancers. The treatment/surgery is painless and sometimes depending on how good looking the nurse is the appointment can be enjoyable.

Bob I see u are getting her done as always!
    Save few a few for the rest of us!