Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: T/o afterwork back at the fishhin hole inlet outlet

Default T/o afterwork back at the fishhin hole inlet outlet

was up the road again ,fished a couple afternoon short sessions.......everybody else was heading north while I was headed south.............

Don't want to say "how and where"? :-)
    Looking at the marking, a couple different strains.
    Even a brownie?
    I'm guessing from shore near the dam. What dam? I don't know
    With what? I don't know.

plesant valley res ..........power-mice and inflated night crawlers...........

Driven past it for June for 60 years and never stopped there. Always heard it could be real good at times. Going to June in a couple of weeks so I might just stop for a look see out of curiosity. We usually do real good at June and Gull even when others are not but I've been doing it for half a century there. The wife and I like to just sit back and troll quietly around as we hook up with fish. I like trolling matukas (red cheek) and superdupers (501s, gold/red). They work well for us, sometimes 6 colors down if we have to. We like Saddlebag Lake also. My Dad fished Grant when it had the first lower dam only (now usually submerged), way back when. I go back to the early 50s at Big Rock Landing. I want to target the cutts down low and deep at June this year to see what I can do. Might try a walleye bottom scratcher with a colorado blade and worm rig on the smooth bottom areas in the middle (@90 feet down) where I have seen them holding in the summer.
    We park put trailer at OH Ridge.