Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DVL to open to private boats May 18th

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    Here the "DVL launch Ramp Shuffle" played to the song "The Super Bowl Shuffle" that was sung by the infamous 1985 Bears.

"My names Huskerrod and Im the best backer. Just check out my 2006 Tracker. I can turn my trailer on a dime, take the ladies on a wine and dine. I can catch trout, bass, and gill...............but Im a strictly catch and release Jack and Jill mister no kill. So next time your at the diamond look me up, but dont crowd my spot you know whats up"

Now dats some funny chit right there!

I just may head out there Wednesday to hang out and watch the launch ramp follies!

If you go Pat take videos.

Are people already lined up? lol

You guys can sit and watch everyone back up the trailer and boats into the water while I fish. I'm already in line. Lol jk.

the happiest guy at the grand opening was the smart guy who sold hot coffee and donuts in the long line to get in.the line was before the locked gate and around the cornor on the main hgy.we got there with fat albert and pontoon and caught 37 bass,4 big blue gill on the troll-man time flies

Now that is a smart idea!!

I do not miss that calville bay hike at the dvl ramp, Rod take some pics of the mayhem for me so it can bring back the memories. Canada next month dude, ah life is so tough.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123