Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Got my gf her first bait caster

Default Got my gf her first bait caster

So after trying to find a cheap reel that will hold up so I could get my girlfriend using baitcasters I found this reel on amazon for 40$ I have yet to use it hopefully I didn't waist money leisure noeby it looks good feels decent I know its not like my revo sx but i think it will do Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14613434218021692835143.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	48249

The abu black max are cheap and hold up pretty good. Best bang for the buck. Check them out.

I had originally bought the pro max and something broke on the thumb release so its just collecting dust that's why I didn't get it again

Looks interesting. 10 bearings for that price is cool. I have 2 Revo SX's and 2 Black Max's too. While the Max is not as civilized it sure gets the job done. I should also mention the Bass Pro shop reels are a great reel for under $50 as well. Let us know how this one works out for you.