Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zika virus

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Can I blame Obama for the zika virus?

Because if not, I don't want to have anything to do with this one.
    LOL Me, too!

Get ready for massive long term social and public health care costs in those (primarily) southern states that have virtually outlawed abortions. Hundreds, maybe thousands of babies born deformed and underdeveloped with microcephaly, needing life long care, who's gonna be on the hook for that? That's right, you and me.

Texas could be a nightmare, not to mention many countries south of us with even stricter laws.

Just read this over on the NY Times website.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/23/he...=top-news&_r=0

John
    Last edited by John Harper; 06-22-2016 at 05:12 PM.

Not quite Zika, but something closer to home:

http://abc7.com/health/west-nile-vir...alley/1298604/

I say we build a wall around Sun Valley.
    I wondered how high a wall that'd be. According to Mosquito.org,

"In general, mosquitoes that bite humans prefer to fly at heights of less than 25 ft. Asian Tiger Mosquitoes have been found breeding in treeholes over 40 feet above ground. In Singapore, they have been found in apartments 21 stories above ground. Mosquitoes have been found breeding up to 8,000 feet in the Himalayas and 2000 feet underground in mines in India. "

A high wall indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by gashhell View Post
    I wondered how high a wall that'd be. According to Mosquito.org,

"In general, mosquitoes that bite humans prefer to fly at heights of less than 25 ft. Asian Tiger Mosquitoes have been found breeding in treeholes over 40 feet above ground. In Singapore, they have been found in apartments 21 stories above ground. Mosquitoes have been found breeding up to 8,000 feet in the Himalayas and 2000 feet underground in mines in India. "

A high wall indeed.
    The mosquitoes will be paying for the wall anyway.

Let it be 8000 feet high!

Yeah... let's make it 450,000 ducats high... there's always some sucka that'll pay for [shhhh] it... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-29-16-39-58.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	48688... but 'course if ya was a man... you'd stand up for yourself... getcha knuts from ya ol' lady's coin purse... [they is so smalls, she cans stows 'em dere...] pequeno pelotas!... shheeeshhhh hombre...gets ta takin' care o' bidness... hambrone... you'd be a happier camper sitting by dat fire...

I'm up early to go fishing...

jus sayin...!!!!!

I also always say... do it right... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-29-16-39-39.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	48687... from the beginning and you'll have zero repercussions laterz... but alas... if ya're da beach and don' make sure ya's falloin' ya p's n q's... ya'll gonna have ta deal wid it lates... Dang babes... daaaaang!... looogggy all da racial undertones cluster pho (k) we gots ta deal with... since we dint follow our own checks and balances <not truly c's n b's, but it'll work for the time being> from da beginning... who dat who let ahhh dem in anywayz? Dem damn dems?... agggain??... sheeeeeeet!

Plus, I feel the need for speed... I mean posting up the lowest quality and better quality monogram z

ohhh did someone mention mah namez?

You add a few spaces there and your post reads just like your old nemesis, the message board mosquito, hookd.

Sorry eye's gots ta go, vato... ciao!

I miss this place, not you two cabbronerz tho... lol.

I'll post up pics of mahchubbydyQue fisheys after I get back from de diversified and free lakes... ok not really free... stop on by... we can hang... go by each table and ask if they're Christians, if anyone asks me today..
    I'll admit it by sayin "ya hookd me!"

Looks like someone already has a case of encephalitis.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Looks like someone already has a case of encephalitis.

yip

i'll have to agree with you on that

how else can anyone explain why yurboyfriend would accept such crappie work on a $450-$550 dolla wooden net

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-49-57.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	5.8 KB 
ID:	48689

maybe, jus maybe he got that stud wood for you?

did you fall in love with that wood dowel too?

da dyQue plugger, woo hoo

yur d umb shhh looks like this... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	talosian_001_zpsbed0ce2e.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	48690... check out the big brain on brad!!! you'd think with such a big brain he'd have known better than to accept such a pos... btw, what's your excuse? LOVE??? HAHA

notice? yur chimmi changa looks like his chimmy changa

being from farther south than most of us, he was sadly one of the first cases of the QuitoZika pork injection (or was that you who got his initial shot? lovin da pluggin da dyQue oh sorry, you like MOLLUSK MOUTH better, no? lol)

he he

same head shape, such an emotional couple you two are

carry on baby dolls

Hey hey, one virus at a time.

Im still blaming Obama for ebola.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast