Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zika virus

Default Zika virus

When the Ebola scare came here, all the crazies went nuts and predicted an uncontrollable epidemic. Those sane people here didn't worry because we understood what was happening. But, the Zika virus is spread by mosquitoes. When an infected person s bitten by a mosquito that can act as a vector for it, the population of those mosquitoes will quickly be saturated. Guess what that means. All those mosquitoes in the Sierra become suspect. Also, the more we learn, the more risk with the virus. It doesn't only cause severe birth defects. It can cause brain damage in the infected individual. I understand that some here already appear to have brain damage, but the rest can't sleep easily around mosquitoes anymore. Have fun...

Can I blame Obama for the zika virus?

Because if not, I don't want to have anything to do with this one.

maybe obama should be checked. that could explain why he soo brain dead at times lol

Ebola, bird flu, swine flu, H1N1, and now the Zika virus. Every year the CDC acts like the sky is falling. I'm selling the new spring line of fashionable mosquito netting. Everyone's going to be wearing it, so call now we're selling out fast. If you call in the next 10 minutes well give you 1/2 off 2015's Ebola suit....sorry I got zika'd

Quote Originally Posted by dpaulus9 View Post
    maybe obama should be checked. that could explain why he soo brain dead at times lol
    If Obama caught a mild strain of it, Trump must have caught the virus as it was mutating in to a Super strain. As in 1,000 times stronger!!!! lol

It's not easy to be a Conservative these day's. They now have had a chance to show what their made of, as in controlling both Houses of Congress. (what have they done so far???) Absolutely Nothing!!!!!! Just think Donald Trump is their leading candidate for the Presidency. (that's all they got!!!) That ain't Crap!!!! At the State level (as in Red states) they keep doing one Stupid thing after another. By all the evidence I just named, "it's time for all Conservatives to go sit in the corner and the Shut the F up!!!!!" I've been waiting years to be able to say that!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-15-2016 at 11:10 PM.

And it begins.

GD is guaranteed entertainment, especially with all the pundits.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    And it begins.

GD is guaranteed entertainment, especially with all the pundits.
    To think last year there was a movement to discourage the GD section. (In that infamous poll started by someone who is no longer with us!!!) lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-16-2016 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    To think last year there was a movement to discourage the GD section. (In that infamous poll started by someone who is no longer with us!!!) lol
    I'm still on that train, kill it it must die!

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    I'm still on that train, kill it it must die!
    Good one Seal..LMFAO

Not quite Zika, but something closer to home:

http://abc7.com/health/west-nile-vir...alley/1298604/

I say we build a wall around Sun Valley.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast