Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 4-8 report

Default 4-8 report

Got to the duct in the AV around 11PM. 2 cats one around 8-10# and one around 6-8 on crawlers. Dropper loop bait and wait. Was a piecefull evening.

Awesome ! Thanks for the report

Where is the Aqueduct? Is there any boat fishing, or only shore fishing?

What size sinker do you recommend for the duct? I only fished it only one time for Cats with a 1 oz flat sinker and the current took my line with it like t wasn't nothing.Also do you just cast it in the middle? Is there a certain spot you recommend casting, is it possible from your bait to get stuck on the walls?
    Thanks for your time
    Last edited by dA KittY PuniSheR; 04-21-2016 at 02:22 PM.

durdy daug.... no boats in the aquaduct. you'll have to google to see where it runs thru. i only fished it couple times and got skunked both times. so not able to help with location. think there is a thread somewhere on this site about how to fish the aquaduct.

Thanks, no boat = no Durdy Daug... thinking of hitting Parker Dam for the next adventure. I do thank you for the response!

Quote Originally Posted by dA KittY PuniSheR View Post
    What size sinker do you recommend for the duct? I only fished it only one time for Cats with a 1 oz flat sinker and the current took my line with it like t wasn't nothing.Also do you just cast it in the middle? Is there a certain spot you recommend casting, is it possible from your bait to get stuck on the walls?
    Thanks for your time
    The side i have found are a productive place to leave bait. Try a 4 oz pyramid sinker To fish in current.No you wont get snagged on walls.watch for ladders and gates where the big ones will break you off

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Twister View Post
    The side i have found are a productive place to leave bait. Try a 4 oz pyramid sinker To fish in current.No you wont get snagged on walls.watch for ladders and gates where the big ones will break you off
    Thanks for the Info... I really appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by dA KittY PuniSheR View Post
    Thanks for the Info... I really appreciate it
    Went 5-1 to north bako.were setting up and first cast my son gets broken off 10# trilene and spider jig.We are all excited and 4 hours later not a bite.Current took 4oz pyramid sinker like nothing, right to the side. Got some bites on n/c none on shrimp Nice and quiet out there,worth the drive.