Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2000 lbs of cat

Default 2000 lbs of cat

They stocked the lake yesterday. Get the kids out and slay I saw many nice 2-3lbs being caught today so hurry up before there all gone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160408_153627180.jpg 
Views:	861 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	48090  

Quote Originally Posted by Fish-Killa View Post
    They stocked the lake yesterday. Get the kids out and slay I saw many nice 2-3lbs being caught today so hurry up before there all gone
    I'm sure we all can identify what lake that is by the sign!!! lol

lets see its a lake/pond you can have boat, go fishing and has a pool,,, no clue,,,lol

I don't have a clue. Can someone help?

Where is this at? A little help please! Thanks

Santee Lakes receives 2,000 lbs of catfish for opening weekend
    APRIL 1, 2016 FRESHWATER FISHING

Catfish season kicks off at Santee Lakes this weekend, April 2nd and 3rd and will run through October with consistent fish plants throughout the season.
    The first of those fish plants occurred today, with 2,000 lbs of fresh catfish dumped into the lakes for the opener.

There will be plenty of chances to win prizes during the opening weekend, as both “lunker” and tagged catfish were stocked – the top 5 largest catfish on the weekend will receive prizes, as well as all tagged catfish.
    Last edited by DockRat; 04-09-2016 at 10:37 PM.

Thanks for your first post.

I've had enough of this kind of teasing!!!!! I take it because no one recognizes the sign, that this spot is way out of town!!! (like 100's of miles away!!!!!) Since this was your first post and it wasn't followed up by a 2nd post. I call this a 1 and DONE person who had an agenda!!!!! I think his agenda is his way of being a TROLL!!!!!! Post something that is very interesting, but it is physically or practically (let alone being an unnamed lake) impossible for any members to take advantage of it. If I sound like I'm being harsh to this guy, "I don't want other's to feed his demented brain!!!!" The last thing we need on here is a whole string of threads like this!!!! In other words, "DON'T FEED TROLLS!!!!!" I see the green light is on for the OP. You heard me Bud!!!!! Are you going to make nice nice and confess or lurk in the shadows??????? Light just went off on the OP, I guess he going to stay in the shadow's!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-10-2016 at 06:58 AM.

Looks like someone added a zero, thinner chalk ?

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Santee Lakes receives 2,000 lbs of catfish for opening weekend
    APRIL 1, 2016 FRESHWATER FISHING

Catfish season kicks off at Santee Lakes this weekend, April 2nd and 3rd and will run through October with consistent fish plants throughout the season.
    The first of those fish plants occurred today, with 2,000 lbs of fresh catfish dumped into the lakes for the opener.

There will be plenty of chances to win prizes during the opening weekend, as both “lunker” and tagged catfish were stocked – the top 5 largest catfish on the weekend will receive prizes, as well as all tagged catfish.
    I know all about that I was thinking about going. However, that was April 2 & 3 the date on the sign was April 7. Typically the Santee lakes after their opener only stock 1,000 lbs per week. I considered the sign might have been about the Santee's, but the boating part and the look in the picture didn't seem like I remember the Santee's. If it was the Santee's it's still a 100 miles away from most people. Not just a hop skip and a jump away!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-10-2016 at 06:45 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast