Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2000 lbs of cat

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I've had enough of this kind of teasing!!!!! I take it because no one recognizes the sign, that this spot is way out of town!!! (like 100's of miles away!!!!!) Since this was your first post and it wasn't followed up by a 2nd post. I call this a 1 and DONE person who had an agenda!!!!! I think his agenda is his way of being a TROLL!!!!!! Post something that is very interesting, but it is physically or practically (let alone being an unnamed lake) impossible for any members to take advantage of it. If I sound like I'm being harsh to this guy, "I don't want other's to feed his demented brain!!!!" The last thing we need on here is a whole string of threads like this!!!! In other words, "DON'T FEED TROLLS!!!!!" I see the green light is on for the OP. You heard me Bud!!!!! Are you going to make nice nice and confess or lurk in the shadows??????? Light just went off on the OP, I guess he going to stay in the shadow's!!!!

Lol upset someone is taking your spot

Ha lol some people need to grow up and realize everything is not for everyone. Obviously you don't live close or haven't been to this lake but it's OK we have enough poachers to deal with besides people like 1959 dude need to go to a place where it's 100000000 degrees. This post was for locals who take KIDS TO HAVE FUN not you old 1959 poachers that sit and wait for someone to let them know the place has been stocked so they can continue to deplete our local lakes. Lol by the way that spot is widely known

Quote Originally Posted by Fish-Killa View Post
    Ha lol some people need to grow up and realize everything is not for everyone. Obviously you don't live close or haven't been to this lake but it's OK we have enough poachers to deal with besides people like 1959 dude need to go to a place where it's 100000000 degrees. This post was for locals who take KIDS TO HAVE FUN not you old 1959 poachers that sit and wait for someone to let them know the place has been stocked so they can continue to deplete our local lakes. Lol by the way that spot is widely known
    I C&R every catfish I catch, but that's another issue!!! I'll tell you what, let's see if any FNN members took advantage of your information. I will send to the first 4 persons that are KNOWN FNN member (no shills from you can win) a $25.00 gift card to anything they want, if they will pm me what lake that is. (I'm not going to fish it or even post what lake it is) I'm just curious if ANYBODY found your post useful or as I said before it was nothing but a big TEASE!!!!! (I always put my money where my mouth is!!!!)
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-10-2016 at 11:23 AM.

I've had over 500 views and only 5 people don't know where this spot is including you. So I beg to differ chump

Quote Originally Posted by Fish-Killa View Post
    I've had over 500 views and only 5 people don't know where this spot is including you. So I beg to differ chump
    So far no one has claimed their prize yet!!!!!! The fact you had 500 views and no one volunteered the name of the lake should tell you something. I hope you don't think all 495 people all know where the lake is!!! (delusional thinking) What's even more funny that was your first post on FNN. I'm approaching 3,000 posts but you're the expert on FNN. Oh I forgot you joined in 2014 but up until now you never felt the urge to make a single comment!!!!!!! (I'm sure Hooks blood is boiling by now thinking tag me tag me!!!!) lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-10-2016 at 02:43 PM.

So far no one has claimed their prize yet!!!!!! The fact you had 500 views and no one volunteered the name of the lake should tell you something. What's even more funny that was your first post on FNN. I'm approaching 3,000 posts but you're the expert on FNN. Oh I forgot you joined in 2014 but up until now you never felt the urge to make a single comment!!!!!!! (I'm sure Hooks blood is boiling thinking tag me tag me!!!!) lol
    Go make another thread and delete the content.

I said my piece, "I'm done with this thread!!!"
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-10-2016 at 02:31 PM.

It was stocked for a derby for disabled kids to enjoy a catch. Annual event. Sierra madre/Arcadia similar pay derby few week ago

Maybe lots of fish there as sign indicated . But seen only a few caught today definitely not a limit out style for everyone who showed up and many including myself a skunk. Fish there tend to stay in center area of lake which may be 10-20 ft beyond a normal cast from the shore.

Looks like you got trolled by the new guy Tucker. Hook Line and Sinker.

I sewed a patch over a hole my shirt, "I'm done with this thread!!!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast