Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBL5.jpg 
Views:	421 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	48073Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBL6.jpg 
Views:	393 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	48074Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBL2.jpg 
Views:	567 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	48075Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBL4.jpg 
Views:	441 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	48076Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBL3.jpg 
Views:	434 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	48077Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBL7.jpg 
Views:	520 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	48078Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBL8.jpg 
Views:	477 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	48079

Hi Everyone, I stumbled on to this forum and I liked what I saw so I joined! Lol

First post, here it goes...

My friend and I took a drive up to Big Bear Lake last Saturday (4/2/16). This would be my first time to Big Bear, and the first either one of us fished the lake.
When we arrived on the North shore of the lake (between Windy Point and the Dam) around 5:30 am, our other friend was already there…. It was dark and very cold.
Soon after we setup and got our lines in the water we started getting bites. It was cool to see so many fish jumping all over the lake as the sun was just rising.
We fished to about 2:30 pm. The three of us all caught four nice trout each. They were all caught on either PowerBait (garlic scent), or on night-crawlers.
Even though it was only 50 degrees in the afternoon, with the bright sun out it felt like 80 degrees. The lake was nice and the scenery up there was beautiful, we’ll definitely be back.

Note: There are no bathrooms and\or Porta-Potty’s up there, so if you’re bringing the wife\GF or kids be prepared.