Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lake Perris with Pete Marino

Default Lake Perris with Pete Marino

My boys and I would personally like to thank Pete Marino for the awesome fishing experience. After a sizable investment in a bass boat that only netted 3 fish in 3 trips, we decided to hire Pete. We were not disappointed. We were able to boat 21 fish today despite 20+ mph winds a good portion of the day. I personally netted a 5 1/2 lb. bass that was the highlight of my day. I would highly suggest to anyone looking to improve their bass fishing to hire Pete. It was more than worth the investment! Thanks from the Millsap boys Pete

thank you... you guys did great... glad you all had a good time and learned as well...... oh and Mark... I netted that 5 lber of yours... you caught it!!!! You made it sound you you "netted" it.... that was my job!!!!

Pete
    Last edited by Pete Marino; 04-06-2016 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MillsapBoyz View Post
    My boys and I would personally like to thank Pete Marino for the awesome fishing experience. After a sizable investment in a bass boat that only netted 3 fish in 3 trips, we decided to hire Pete. We were not disappointed. We were able to boat 21 fish today despite 20+ mph winds a good portion of the day. I personally netted a 5 1/2 lb. bass that was the highlight of my day. I would highly suggest to anyone looking to improve their bass fishing to hire Pete. It was more than worth the investment! Thanks from the Millsap boys Pete
    That's a nice report thanks and glad you had a good time, will be their tomorrow.

old pudd fisher… sent you a PM-

we will be there Thurs 14th.

I'm sure it will be worth it. On our first solo trip after going with Pete two of us landed 9. If I were better on my hook sets , we would have had 16 or 17! The Sunday before, we only caught 1!

They aren't booked with me Mark.... Great job out there on your first outing since being out with me... That's a HUGE improvement!!!

Pete

Nice going,a lot of people are hesitant to hire a guide,I've had the privilege of doing so a couple of times and it was a blast and well worth it! Pete always sounds like a class act.

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    They aren't booked with me Mark.... Great job out there on your first outing since being out with me... That's a HUGE improvement!!!

Pete
    Yeah we were super stoked. I'm sure it would have been the same old if we hadn't hired you. Got the rods and reels you recommended too! Going out again this Sunday.