Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A DVL virgin reports his observations of the lake.

Was this ever an actual report? Did someone intimidate Etucker into pulling it down (this would reinforce the "P" word label)? Tweekers come in all shapes and sizes, they come down and scarf up everything in site.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Was this ever an actual report?
    It was a good one too!

Accusations of live trout chucking.

A report of a guy in his underwear using a seine net in a cove.

A not-vetted story of a blonde BigFoot encounter.

A quaint story about Mercantilism.

I would be shocked if he didn't see this.

See live trout chucking response.

Plausible. I've seen quite a few hairy blond hippy chicks that may look and smell like squatch, probable misidentification.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    It was a good one too!

A quaint story about Mercantilism.
    Now this post I found very clever and funny!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Now this post I found very clever and funny!!!!!!!
    I still can't believe you got coerced into removing your report.

It's not like you were giving anything special out.

"Dropshot the back of a cove."

"Throw a jig off a point."

I say you re-post your report, tucks. The Haters will just have to deal with it.

DVL was and will be shrouded in mystery forever. From the very beginning when they found prehistoric fossils to the allegations of UFO sightings the place has been very mysterious. How can you explain the water mysteriously disappearing to the appearance of Stripers out of nowhere practically overnight to the secretive nature of reporting. I mean, dangit, I haven't got a useful tip from internet hot shot reporters in years pertaining to that place. And the report of the Banjo Minnow out in front of the attenuator aint what I call a tip.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    DVL was and will be shrouded in mystery forever. From the very beginning when they found prehistoric fossils to the allegations of UFO sightings the place has been very mysterious. How can you explain the water mysteriously disappearing to the appearance of Stripers out of nowhere practically overnight to the secretive nature of reporting. I mean, dangit, I haven't got a useful tip from internet hot shot reporters in years pertaining to that place. And the report of the Banjo Minnow out in front of the attenuator aint what I call a tip.
    Not all that long ago I stepped out of the garage just before sunrise with intent to go fish the lake only to see what I thought was the most magnificent full moon ever. Shoot I thought...
    As we all know during a Full moon the fish feed at night and my daily planner might not work out as I had planned. Oh well I thought... Then I peered to the north and saw what in fact was the moon only to peer back at the false Full moon only to see that it stayed stationary then it just vanished leaving only a mist where it had been! Most def it was a something but I had bigger plans to stick some pigs so I really didn't trip on it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    So here is my fishing report....The other day I went fishing....I caught a fish and named it Spot....The fish ran....The fish jumped....You know....See spot run....See spot jump....It was a nice day....I like to fish....That is my fishing report and I hope everybody liked it!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234