Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A DVL virgin reports his observations of the lake.

I'm beginning to wonder just who is the tweeker here........I was gonna rule out etucker because he is overweight but now I'm having second thoughts. I recall in Psyc 101 that "The human brain does not know the difference between the vividly imagined and the real". etucker you should tale up a career in writing fiction and fairy tales and if you have any artistic skills maybe through in a few cartoons. Meanwhile I think I'll get some Pop corn, sit back and wait, good times, very entertaining.

i originally liked the way my posts moved along.

l cannot say that anymore. they have degraded to the gutter.

i, can however, begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

this seems to be a good thread, surprises, twists, and even a little mystery!

i haven't laughed on fnn for a while, i laughed today...

Be careful Hook too often the light at the end of the tunnel is a "Train"................just sayin'..

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    i originally liked the way my posts moved along.

l cannot say that anymore. they have degraded to the gutter.

i, can however, begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

this seems to be a good thread, surprises, twists, and even a little mystery!

i haven't laughed on fnn for a while, i laughed today...
    Hold on to your hat's I'm just getting started!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder just who is the tweeker here........I was gonna rule out etucker because he is overweight but now I'm having second thoughts. I recall in Psyc 101 that "The human brain does not know the difference between the vividly imagined and the real". etucker you should tale up a career in writing fiction and fairy tales and if you have any artistic skills maybe through in a few cartoons. Meanwhile I think I'll get some Pop corn, sit back and wait, good times, very entertaining.
    Let's see it started when you called me a pussie. Now I'm a tweeker and a fiction writer of fairy tales. (we will get back to that one) On top of that a bunch of FNN members are circulating a picture of myself. Is it just me, but doesn't that sound a little strange and CREEPY?????

What people do behind your back is what the late great Chick Hearn would say, "No harm no foul!!!" But when it's said not just to your face but put out on the Internet, isn't that going over the line a little bit Deve?????????

If I remember correctly, "Weren't you the one who threw an absolute shitee fit over another FNN member for showing your house to the world????" Even threating legal action against the other member!!!!! Yet when Deve does something Creepy it's ok!!!!

I'll make my offer again, I will drive anywhere you pick to show absolute proof of any story I put out on the Internet. (I'll even buy!!) I talked about a Mountain lion hunt and a Gater hunt plus 5 Bear hunts I went on today in my story's. I will bring to you some much proof it happened exactly the way I said it happened. You'll be only talking about your boat (Basscat) and the weather on FNN for weeks to come.

The political stuff will be easy to prove and no I won't be cutting and pasting anyone else's words. (like you) I'll be shooting from the hip!!!!!

When you mess with a Bull, "YOUR GOING TO GET THE HORNS!!!!!!!!"
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-06-2016 at 12:03 AM.

I guess bigfoot/Sasquatch could be blonde. We dont have any reference material to say otherwise. As a matter of fact they probably have colorations that blend in to there environment. I mean I saw my first rattlesnake in the wild last weekend at DVL. I was shocked of the coloration.....kind of reddish brown. In all the movies I'd seen and after school specials they were much darker. Something to think about there.

UFO's sightings?

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    I guess bigfoot/Sasquatch could be blonde. We dont have any reference material to say otherwise. As a matter of fact they probably have colorations that blend in to there environment. I mean I saw my first rattlesnake in the wild last weekend at DVL. I was shocked of the coloration.....kind of reddish brown. In all the movies I'd seen and after school specials they were much darker. Something to think about there.

UFO's sightings?
    Just think Black Bears. Their not all Black, they come in many shades. All Black, cinnamion, blonde and streaked. Of the five Black bears I shot, only 2 were solid Black!!! Yes Deve, "I can bring absolute proof of killing 5 bears." I have 2 Bear rugs, one head mount, one lifesize mount on 4 legs and my 7'4 foot bear 400 lbs standing straight up life size mount.

As for the UFO sightings ask Deve. When the aliens adducted him to do an anal probe, he is all arse so they just stuck it down his throat!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-05-2016 at 06:22 PM.

Default Wow !

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Just think Black Bears. Their not all Black, they come in many shades. All Black, cinnamion, blonde and streaked. Of the five Black bears I shot, only 2 were solid Black!!! Yes Deve, "I can bring absolute proof of killing 5 bears." I have 2 Bear rugs, one head mount, one lifesize mount on 4 legs and my 7'4 foot bear 400 lbs standing straight up life size mount.

As for the UFO sightings ask Deve. When the aliens adducted him to do an anal probe, he is all arse so they just stuck it down his throat!!!!
    If you guys meet, you should sell tickets. This is good stuff.

Or at least wear body cams so we can relish the play by play.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post

UFO's sightings?
    could puck be confused with ghettobasster?

just sayin'...
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 04-05-2016 at 11:15 PM. Reason: no offense gb

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast