Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A DVL virgin reports his observations of the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Waiting.................
    Go look in the mirror......yip the shoe fits...

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    That's all you got????????

Man I could do better then that!!!!!

So do you have a DVL fish report or just f'ed up posting?

Etucker the reason for the use of the term “pussie” is because I have come to the conclusion that you are not very credible. Everyone is entitled to their belief and they should be able to support or defend it or it is just so much words and posturing. Your political views are well known as are mine however you fail in every instance to backup or defend with evidence your position. You frequently make what I consider outrageous statements and fail to state with authority and reason why you feel that way much less proffer proof.

Several examples are but not limited to: Mercantilism, Parliamentary system, Federalism bad, New Constitution. Tell me in depth why each is good or bad and show me positive examples of where and how it would work in real life. Or do you just like throwing words or sound bites out for the reaction they will get.

Now while your fishing reports and comments are worthy of mention why no pictures of your catch. I can appreciate someone’s desire to be anonymous on the interwebs but your lack of pictures has me doubting your credibility. Much of that lack of credibility comes from your Mountain Lion hunting story, truth, fiction or fantasy. If in fact it is the truth you are not a sportsman and in fact both you and the guide broke the law in using a rimfire weapon. Oh and four quick shots in the heart, in one word "Unbelievable".

Why the deletion of the DVL post it was a good read. Truth, fiction or fantasy I guess we will just have to make our own judgment until proof is shown.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1902797_10152207457104100_751984436_n.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	48028

Etucker the reason for the use of the term “pussie” is because I have come to the conclusion that you are not very credible. Everyone is entitled to their belief and they should be able to support or defend it or it is just so much words and posturing. Your political views are well known as are mine however you fail in every instance to backup or defend with evidence your position. You frequently make what I consider outrageous statements and fail to state with authority and reason why you feel that way much less proffer proof.

Several examples are but not limited to: Mercantilism, Parliamentary system, Federalism bad, New Constitution. Tell me in depth why each is good or bad and show me positive examples of where and how it would work in real life. Or do you just like throwing words or sound bites out for the reaction they will get.

Now while your fishing reports and comments are worthy of mention why no pictures of your catch. I can appreciate someone’s desire to be anonymous on the interwebs but your lack of pictures has me doubting your credibility. Much of that lack of credibility comes from your Mountain Lion hunting story, truth, fiction or fantasy. If in fact it is the truth you are not a sportsman and in fact both you and the guide broke the law in using a rimfire weapon. Oh and four quick shots in the heart, in one word "Unbelievable".

Why the deletion of the DVL post it was a good read. Truth, fiction or fantasy I guess we will just have to make our own judgment until proof is shown.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1902797_10152207457104100_751984436_n.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	48028
    I will address everyone of my political beliefs one at a time so we can kick them around. As for the Mountain lion story and all my others, "I stand by them 100% that they are all true!!!!" When it comes to the Mountain lion choice of weapons, "I took some bad advice from a licensed guide who I thought knew better." I'll even give you his name, "Randy Penland" of Penland guide service out of Redding CA. He was a Bear and Bobcat guide who used hounds to corner his prey. On a Bear hunt in 1984 he mentioned the Mountain lion hunt in Ca was trying to become legal again. Maybe he just made an off hand comment to me about shooting them with a .22. He told me they were a thin skinned animal and shooting them with a .22 made sense. But I unfortunately took him serious!!!! (to add even more gasoline to the fire of shooting cornered animals with a .22) The year before I went to Louisiana to shoot me some Gaters. (Swamp people style) I brought several weapons with me and the guides said, "no way" to shoot them with what I brought!!! (can you guess what their weapon of choice was????) If you guessed .22's you were right!!! When I got to Colorado in 1986 to hunt lions I hired 2 more experienced guides. Hal Mecham and Chris Longcaraige, everyone should be long DEAD by now or out of the business so I don't mind using everyone names. Once again no one objected at the time to shooting the Mountain Lion with a .22. As for the 5 quick shots in the heart 100% true and a video was made of it at the time. ( I haven't seen the video in years) But I do have the pictures and I will happily drive them over to any place of your choosing any time you want!!!! I'll even buy!!!!! You just have to put a retraction on FNN that said, "etucker story was 100% true!!!!!" As for the DVL post disappearing the answer was in the post!!!! I only posted that report to shove it up Seals hinney for accusing me of not know squat about Bass fishing!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-05-2016 at 09:59 PM.

Well im glad you cleared that up and you two fellas made up.

Now I believe your mountain lion story, but if you drop a bigfoot/sasquatch hunting story then I might have to call you out (unless you have a body or video evidence).

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    Well im glad you cleared that up and you two fellas made up.

Now I believe your mountain lion story, but if you drop a bigfoot/sasquatch hunting story then I might have to call you out (unless you have a body or video evidence).
    I sorta do have a bigfoot story!!!!! What little creditability I might have gained, "I'm going to flush it down the toilet right now!!!!" lol (as a side note) I think myself and Darkshadow probably have more fun on this website then anyone else. I've got hundreds of story's, "all 100% true!!!!" and Darkshadow is the cleverest guy on here!!! So between the 2 of us " WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT EVERYTHING."

Here is my Bigfoot story.

For over 30 years of my life, I was going on 5-6 good hunting & fishing adventures per year out of the area and state. So in my adventures I ended up going to British Columbia 5 times to go hunting & fishing. (Bigfoot country) In my travels I befriended a guide Graham and his wife. (His wife came from a 3 generation guiding family) In other words they knew the woods!!! The first time I went up there was for a Spring Bear hunt. I was treated like any customer, very courtesy and very professionally. But a funny thing happened, we clicked!!!! They really loved my Brain and how I thought!!!! So we then became very good friends and started visiting each other homes on a frequent basis. I mentioned Bigfoot and wolves a few times to them and didn't get much of a response. It wasn't till I knew them for several years till they told me the story that Bigfoot actually exists!!!!!

The story goes something likes this, her father Ike was guiding 2 Moose hunters one day on horseback. When the Horses became really spooked, Ike told the hunters to get their guns ready. (the horses probably smelled a Grizzly Bear) When the worst odor in the world hit them!!!!! Right in front of them in a clear cut (I explain that if someone wants to know) was a 7 foot blonde Bigfoot walking quickly away from them!!!!!! All 3 of them saw it and couldn't believe their own eyes!!! (the damn thing actually exists) Now this story was repeated to no one. So no one was trying to profit from this story. The father just told his daughter this story and one day she repeated it to someone she trusted. (me!!!) So take it with a grain of Salt, but I meet all the party's and they didn't seem like they were the kind to tell "TALE TAILS!!!!!!" lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-05-2016 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I sorta do have a bigfoot story!!!!! What little creditability I might have gained, "I'm going to flush it down the toilet right now!!!!" lol (as a side note) I think myself and Darkshadow probably have more fun on this website then anyone else. I've got hundreds of story's, "all 100% true!!!!" and Darkshadow is the cleverest guy on here!!! So between the 2 of us " WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT EVERYTHING."

Here is my Bigfoot story.

For over 30 years of my life, I was going on 5-6 good hunting & fishing adventures per year out of the area and state. So in my adventures I ended up going to British Columbia 5 times to go hunting & fishing. (Bigfoot country) In my travels I befriended a guide Graham and his wife. (His wife came from a 3 generation guiding family) In other words they knew the woods!!! The first time I went up there was for a Spring Bear hunt. I was treated like any customer, very courtesy and very professionally. But a funny thing happened, we clicked!!!! They really loved my Brain and how I thought!!!! So we then became very good friends and started visiting each other homes on a frequent basis. I mentioned Bigfoot and wolves a few times to them and didn't get much of a response. It wasn't till I knew them for several years till they told me the story that Bigfoot actually exists!!!!!

The story goes something likes this, her farther Ike was guiding 2 Moose hunters one day on horseback. When the Horses became really spooked, Ike told the hunters to get their guns ready. (the horses probably smelled a Grizzly Bear) When the worst odor in the world hit them!!!!! Right in front of them in a clear cut (I explain that if someone wants to know) was a 7 foot blonde Bigfoot walking quickly away from them!!!!!! All 3 of them saw it and couldn't believe their own eyes!!! (the damn thing actually exists) Now this story was repeated to no one. So no one was trying to profit from this story. The father just told his daughter this story and one day she repeated it to someone she trusted. (me!!!) So take it with a grain of Salt, but I meet all the party's and they didn't seem like they were the kind to tell "TALE TAILS!!!!!!" lol
    Blonde Bigfoot?

That's BS.

Everyone (including CityDad) knows that all Bigfoots are brunettes.

And what happened to your DVL report?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Blonde Bigfoot?

That's BS.

Everyone (including CityDad) knows that all Bigfoots are brunettes.

And what happened to your DVL report?
    DOR on the DVL report.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast