Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: French style nymphing

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    If I gave you meth, would you go away?
    lol

you still need help with more clues?

you've been offering methadone and now, meth? (drug pusher here, fans)... are you somehow bantering in your pee brain that this is a viable argument? (clue#1, give up on this idea).

just let it go... quit thinking... you cannot beat the bull with a 3-wt. fly rod... (clue #2, self explanatory). you really need to go get your sword, muchacha...

or... pull the seal, tom, pucker boy move... (clue #3, this... is a good option) if someone PM's you that this is good, would you do it? FNN'ers, come on help the d umb s out here...

and for sure, quit picking on the text options members use (are drugs and fonts really all ya got??). that's what modern computers can do... you know... technology? you should be glad you weren't bantering with puck... he'd be using snail mail and crayons to get his point across...

btw, did ya google ellipsis? i bet you thought it was a meth madness spaceman term where they block out the sun, huh? lol

Don't meth with the Hookd, you'll get the horns.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Don't meth with the Hookd, you'll get the horns.
    Lol and I'll snap even your 9 wt. like it was a toothpixk

ok I clicked on the wrong title again .......... lol

Nope, all the action went back to mercantilism. .. d umb s's chubby drew him back into the fray... Reminds me of one of them south American street justice videos cross bred with a world star chanter... obsessed to getting more and more hits on the view -o-meter or [or maybe more hits of meth, since that's all they care to talk about...]

Oh and... pulling trains on people... woo hooooo...more of her fantasies slipping out.. oooooou baby!... hey fan boy... she needs a 3 some, meth makes em extra horny... dont ya know?... what up...cant hold up your end as the man in this cluster pho[que]?... you just a puppy monkey baby? maybe you should buy a heavy salt rod... for her... check on that gimble... extra large baaaaaby!

She'll be a screaming....!!!!!

*pho [que] doesn't mean ... noodles... what?!
    Just another hint ya might need, so you can respond with SOME understanding. ..

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 04-12-2016 at 07:47 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12