Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More like rant than a report

Quote Originally Posted by Dsrt Tortise View Post
    We should have left them in Asia!! I remember when they would come down to the Salton Sea and gill-net the hell out of the corvina. Next day the fish were for sale in Garden Grove!!! Usually 200 plus lbs.

Dsrttrtse
    Since you went there; my experiences have never been Asian, they were always drunk entitled Hispanics, my experiences fishing with and around Asians have always been good, it's always the Hispanics that cross your line, run up under you if you catch a fish, poach etc. Now that's not saying all Hispanics, but mostly the paisas/bucket brigade, I get my revenge by going to the local piers and giving them the prohibited eating fish, someone has to eat those PCB's.

We should have left them in Asia!!
    WTF? This place is turning into a cesspool. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by shinbob View Post
    WTF? This place is turning into a cesspool. Seriously.
    You got that right! This forum is more POLITICAL more than it is about fishing. Defeats calling this site Fishing Network...

We should have left them in Asia!! I remember when they would come down to the Salton Sea and gill-net the hell out of the corvina. Next day the fish were for sale in Garden Grove!!! Usually 200 plus lbs.

Dsrttrtse
    Classy......

Quote Originally Posted by CL SmooV View Post
    Classy......
    The fact that people will write stuff like that and hit SUBMIT REPLY is what's really scary.

The best part? They edited their post. And forgot to edit out the part they should be editing out. Spelling and grammar > Being bigoted.

Dsrttrtse
    Really? It's amazing to me how many people either don't think before they speak or don't care how it comes across.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    The fact that people will write stuff like that and hit SUBMIT REPLY is what's really scary.

The best part? They edited their post. And forgot to edit out the part they should be editing out. Spelling and grammar > Being bigoted.
    I think Mr Tortise might have a few years on him, not to forgive him but different era. I don't get why some can't use this board as a get away from the constant political debates that are going on these days. I'd think this forum should give them a respite from it, I know the only politics I discuss when fishing is the DFW management and even discussing that topic is a total waste of time. Just like posting anything in the political section of this website is a waste of life, that sucker is so worn out just like an old hooker. Please FNN let it die!

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    I think Mr Tortise might have a few years on him, not to forgive him but different era. I don't get why some can't use this board as a get away from the constant political debates that are going on these days. I'd think this forum should give them a respite from it, I know the only politics I discuss when fishing is the DFW management and even discussing that topic is a total waste of time. Just like posting anything in the political section of this website is a waste of life, that sucker is so worn out just like an old hooker. Please FNN let it die!
    You know Seal, I'm checking every time I log on how many users are also viewing the website. It's typical about 250 at any given time. The scary part is only about a dozen or so members are also logged on. That number use to be 7/1 ratio lurkers to members, now it's 20/1 most of the time. Somebody is enjoying something about this Website, I just hope it's not all about Hook!!!!!!!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-30-2016 at 11:54 AM.

I wonder who the Trump supporter is on this thread.

Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    You know Seal, I'm checking every time I log on how many users are also viewing the website. It's typical about 250 at any given time. The scary part is only about a dozen or so members are also logged on. That number use to be 7/1 ratio lurkers to members, now it's 20/1 most of the time. Somebody is enjoying something about this Website, I just hope it's not all about Hook!!!!!!!!! lol
    I lurked for years; saw some pretty funny dialogs as well as some excellent fishing tips/reports. If we are the fisherman we claim to be then we have experienced the joys of the sport and seen the downsides, OP stirred the pot and assumed, what you actually see with your eyes and what you hear second hand are totally different. I report poachers of all colors to the best of my ability, and I never read news stories about poachers then make sweeping generalities about others intentions when I encounter them on the water.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast