Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 3/20/16 Lnl skunk ville

Default 3/20/16 Lnl skunk ville

First time to lnl on Sunday fished for trout got a single bluegill water was murkey a few guys to the the right of the dock landed two trout it seems all the trout are out in the deep water hard to catch from the shore. Fished from 730- 1130

Default This is the spot I was at

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0295.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	47969 had a nice picnic table however no fish

It's funny about LNL this year. Their stocking a decent amount of Trout in there and they don't bite!!!!! For the last 3 years that I've been fishing there, they did bite pretty good for the shore fishermen. This year practically nothing is being caught, go figure.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-23-2016 at 01:53 PM.

I will always say this about fish, they are stupidly smart. Yah there's days when they will bite basically a bare hook. But look at all this technology we have to catch them today. I really do believe right now the mlpa closed areas along our coasts are holding to where we can't believe. Fish slowly but surely realize where they can and can't be caught. Laguna niguel has forage for these fish so they are just joyfully fattening up in unreachable spots getting ready to just die when it gets too hot