Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Puddingstone Report and Video + Mystery Fishing Lure

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Cool find,might of been lost by an old guy named Whitey who years ago only threw cranks at the Puddle,he was pretty successful to,as I recall.

Cya Tuna Vic
    Whitey, hmm. any relation to whiteys point? I was always told about whiteys point and fished it when I was younger. I never knew where the name came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Dog View Post
    Those Spinno Minno's are going for up to $60 on ebay!
    Whaaattt?? It's mine! It's mine I tell you! I lost it when I was dapping with it with my Tenkara setup!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoBasster View Post
    Whaaattt?? It's mine! It's mine I tell you! I lost it when I was dapping with it with my Tenkara setup!
    Lol! SNAP tenkara.

This is the second classic lure I've come across angling. It's definitely in the best condition though of any I've found

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Cool find,might of been lost by an old guy named Whitey who years ago only threw cranks at the Puddle,he was pretty successful to,as I recall.

Cya Tuna Vic
    Wow! Crazy I came across this post. I use to fish 5 to 6 days a week with Whitey back in the 80's and 90's. And yes, he loved to throw Rat-L-Traps but would throw a t-rig and topwater poppers once in a while to.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by contium View Post
    Wow! Crazy I came across this post. I use to fish 5 to 6 days a week with Whitey back in the 80's and 90's. And yes, he loved to throw Rat-L-Traps but would throw a t-rig and topwater poppers once in a while to.
    Funny all the history that lake has.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12