Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Polls

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    ok just so you know... this will be the last time i will ever explain myself to either of you two... revel in that. yay.

no, i was thinking of you when pucker boy was talking about latino comedians. i know better from now on...sorry i mistakenly thought you were a "comedian" but now i realize you're just an "idiot"... my bad!

so here's my explanation...

sitch=sit(ch)uation

understand peon? but you come up with this...

so, now if you don't see where you missed, and then missed again... well i can't help you anymore...

you do understand that a bracket is set, but the outcome of each individual game dictates how well you've chosen in your bracket, right?

and the board(s) that dictate my bracket? read on d umb s...

Glossary of basketball terms: a board is a rebound, more than one board would then be more than one rebound... rebound or rebounds can and will affect the outcome of a basketball game, thus a board or boards dictate my bracket... and how well i have chosen in my bracket.

it's a rebound you monkey, were thinking a board is like this forum? lol

and btw, you missed AGAIN! LOL!

oh pucker boy... sorry i've already given up on you, (think soup nazi...) NO MORE ANSWERS FOR YOU!

but i will call you out and pick on both of you whenever the need arises (from now on though, if you don't get it... you'll have to google it). LOL
    I get you well enough!!!!! You're hiding in the anaonminty of the Internet!!!! By your own admission you've meet FNN members before and you didn't have the balls to reveal who you were!!!!!! That makes you a gutless coward in my book!!!!! HawgZ and myself are real people, we are proud to shake someone's hand if they recognize us in person. You my deranged lunatic are just some psycho on the Internet!!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-25-2016 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    I don't know man, I think Hookd has got y'all figured out hence the (his) irrelevancy. That's why I don't even bother here much anymore...

Faceless

Nameless

anonymous

Trolls

Are

A

Waste

Of

Time...

very insightful. your poignancy ("the (his) irrelevancy" and "That's why I don't even bother here much anymore...")
    is spot on...
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 03-25-2016 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    I don't know man, I think Hookd has got y'all figured out hence the (his) irrelevancy. That's why I don't even bother here much anymore...
    Hey Trolly McHypocrite, if anyone here wants any lip from you, they'll scrape it off their zippers.

Ayyyyy,

Ayyy... Chico...

Chico Escuela!!!!

Donde vas?

Ju know whaat?... 3 strikes and you're out MAN!

Lol

You seem a little more sensible and especially calmer, more so than your lover in mind, puck the tucker boy... so,

Lemme ask, if we were on a feeshing boat somewhere in the deep Azul, would you think we could swap feeeshing stories, even fly feeeshing ones?... and afterwards... I tell you that I am the one that everyone hates on this rebound, I mean board?

Would you still be happy to re-shake hands with the one and only hookdfisherman? Would you? Could you? Be happy that I was able to fool you for a four whiffer?

Come on hombre... truth or dare?

Beisbol ben bery bery goot to me...

Bot not to juuuuu....

Lol d umb s...
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 03-27-2016 at 02:27 PM. Reason: yah ok more calm...

ok just so you know... this will be the last time i will ever explain myself to either of you two... revel in that. yay.
    Yeah, everyone is still waiting for this glorious moment.

Altho those 3 am posts are always entertaining....

I get tired of having to explain the normal things in a conversation to you pea brains. And you keep commenting about Crack or some other drugs. .. now you getta strike 5. You must be playing that new central American Beisbol where you dumbo monkeys have to play and need 5 or more swings before you can connect the dots. since you're stuck in the bush league aka the jungle howler league... keep howling d umb s...

I get tired of having to explain the normal things in a conversation to you pea brains. And you keep commenting about Crack or some other drugs. .. now you getta strike 5. You must be playing that new central American Beisbol where you dumbo monkeys have to play and need 5 or more swings before you can connect the dots. since you're stuck in the bush league aka the jungle howler league... keep howling d umb s...
    Keep doubling down!

And the monkey references? Excellent sir, keep em coming.

Monkey's net, monkey brain, monkey's monkey... you got it!

Monkey's net, monkey brain, monkey's monkey... you got it!
    2:53 pm. The EDD line must have been short today.

Monkey missing the point, monkey can't extrapolate, monkey knows a board, monkey doesn't know a board, monkey needs a lot of things explained to him, monkey has hawgsy tell him that hook'd has his number (but hookd is actually sad about that, hook'd had higher hopes but the monkey dropped his bananas ) monkey see monkey tries to do but fails miserably. ..

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast