Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newport harbor trip on the first day spring

Default Newport harbor trip on the first day spring

Me and my friend rent a skiff yesterday and we caught macs and two bass. Check out the video from our trip.

Great job on the fish! Thanx.

SP Dan <"))><
    Last edited by SP Dan; 03-22-2016 at 09:55 AM.

how much they charge for the skiff???

Quote Originally Posted by BALLERONBUDGET View Post
    how much they charge for the skiff???
    It's 135 bucks for the full day. Sign up for the email club and they will send you some discount every month. Here is the website to the skiffs.
    http://www.pavilionskiff.com/online_reservations.html

Quote Originally Posted by SP Dan View Post
    Great job on the fish! Thanx.

SP Dan <"))><
    Thanks. It was a good trip.

do they let u go out the harbor with that??? maybe with the amout of shore/boat fishing you guys do maybe invest in portable rigid boat/skiff u can throw in back of a truck or suv..... $135 kinda steep imo ... , when u can hop on catalina bound day boats for $55-$75 with chances of yellows on board

do they let u go out the harbor with that??? maybe with the amout of shore/boat fishing you guys do maybe invest in portable rigid boat/skiff u can throw in back of a truck or suv..... $135 kinda steep imo ... , when u can hop on catalina bound day boats for $55-$75 with chances of yellows on board
    no you can go outside the harbor. Me and my friend want to get a paddle boat or something like that but I need a truck. But it's fun to go around and found some big halibut in the harbor we caught some in there.

cool bro... I got a pelican predator myself...basically a smaller 10ft skiff. with electrical/gas motors depending on where u fish and the allowed motors they let u use....; if u guys interested in a cobra fish +dive g0t a buddy selling one.. titled tagged and motored, just add h20.. good for 2 people . he prefers to spear his dinners instead and cant stand the bait and wait game!! located near south Pasadena/alhambra

Well I need to get a truck first before I can get something like that. Fishing in Newport harbor is good if you put in the time to hit all the docks and boat lines for the bass.

$135 kinda steep imo ... , when u can hop on catalina bound day boats for $55-$75 with chances of yellows on board
    Me and my nephew do it 3 times each summer, if you reserve online it is $115. We have a blast, when the water temp is good we have caught over 50 fish between us in a day. Much fun with the kids

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast