Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Obama approval ratings are soaring up!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Don't expect a straightforward response from Hawggy. Spewing is all he's pretty much good for these days. Hence his banal gun emotes and "boy" remark - once a bigoted punk-*ss, always a bigoted punk-*ss......
    Lol, I don't waste my time anymore arguing with an intellectually bigoted elitist narcissistic blowhard troll like you Quaggy.

Narcissistic personality disorder;
    Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
    http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...n/CON-20025568

Hasta la vista baby.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Something tells me he wouldn't be spewing his "boy" remark in public.

Much like the flag in his avatar.
    Why don't you come find out sonny boy. You afraid? You know where to find me...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Lol, I don't waste my time anymore arguing with an intellectually bigoted elitist narcissistic blowhard troll like you Quaggy.
    Oh no, you'd much rather listen to the intellectually-devoid bigoted elitist-kneecap-sucking hypocritical punk-*ss troll in the mirror.

Thanks for clearing that up, Biatch!

Why don't you come find out sonny boy. You afraid? You know where to find me...
    It wasn't a personal challenge, you blathering idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    It wasn't a personal challenge, you blathering idiot.
    It was a rhetorical juxtaposition, you baboonish moron. Is he afraid to go out and prove his rhetoric correct? What's the matter is he afraid of an old El Gordo?

It was a rhetorical juxtaposition, you baboonish moron. Is he afraid to go out and prove his rhetoric correct? What's the matter is he afraid of an old El Gordo?
    Once again, it wasn't a personal challenge, so your "juxtaposition" is misplaced, you blathering idiot.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567