Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Perris 3-5-16

That Texas and the way they do things is amazing.

Im always shocked how the fishing is as good as it is around here with all the pressure, shrinking lake levels, and ever decreasing decrease in fishing opportunities.

For what its worth I was at Perris Thursday night and fisheries biologists had two shock boats out there getting ready to launch to determine fish size and number data.

There now it's getting interesting!

I see both sides of the debate but what I really get tired of are those that just join in to be one of the group, be one of the shaming guys, makes them feel a part of the "shirt" crowd I suppose (love that term and the rant!). Make cogent intelligent points as Devore has done stop being a damn sheep!

Darkshadow, I tried um once, truly a delicacy. But I loved mud patty's growing up as a kid, reminded me of the good ole days.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    That Texas and the way they do things is amazing.

Im always shocked how the fishing is as good as it is around here with all the pressure, shrinking lake levels, and ever decreasing decrease in fishing opportunities.

For what its worth I was at Perris Thursday night and fisheries biologists had two shock boats out there getting ready to launch to determine fish size and number data.
    There are some lakes where the DFG actually makes an effort, Perris is one of them. I get this debate more when it pertains to small fishery's not so much when the occasional lmb is taken from a bigger reservoir. The efforts by shaming has worked though, seems whenever I see a largemouth taken the guy is trying to hide it or says something like "He swallowed it, I tried really hard to revive it, I feel terrible!".

Lollolololololol gotta love noob spawn fisherman.

Bed poachers don't ruin fishing. "Shirt" guys ruin fishing. Be sure to get your FNN patch! I'm gonna go find a trophy fatty and rip her off the bed, and il post a pic of her half eaten carcass being released back into the lake. You guys said catch and release, nothing about alive or dead. FLAME ON! ahahahahahha.

Shout out to those who understood what I was doing with my previous post. I'd say mission accomplished! ..."Shirt guys"
    Last edited by brohamslice; 03-11-2016 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brohamslice View Post
    Bed poachers don't ruin fishing. "Shirt" guys ruin fishing. Be sure to get your FNN patch! I'm gonna go find a trophy fatty and rip her off the bed, and il post a pic of her half eaten carcass being released back into the lake. You guys said catch and release, nothing about alive or dead. FLAME ON! ahahahahahha.

Shout out to those who understood what I was doing with my previous post. I'd say mission accomplished! ..."Shirt guys"
    You're going to make a lot of friends on here with that attitude!!!!! Making friends on here is one of the added bonuses besides expressing your opinion on all kinds of matters. I'll share an idea with you, since hardly any one now will touch you with a 10 foot pole around here after your outburst. Why don't you reach out to the other person who no one in their right mind would touch either with a 10 foot pole. Hook are you listening?????? lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-11-2016 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    There you are with all your snazzy expensive fishing gear that you didn't build or earn trying to catch lunkers just so you can take selfies and post them on Fnn and facebook, bunch of self important narcissists you are, indeed. I think you should be forced to either buy or give everyone who doesn't have a boat like yours one so they all can go around and pull all those non native Green Carps off their beds and kill em all!
    Bernie? Is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    You're going to make a lot of friends on here with that attitude!!!!! Making friends on here is one of the added bonuses besides expressing your opinion on all kinds of matters. I'll share an idea with you, since hardly no one will touch you with a 10 foot pole around here after your outburst. Why don't you reach out to the other person who no one in their right mind would touch with a 10 foot pole either. Hook are you listening?????? lol
    Go back to cat fishing we're talking Bass here man!

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Go back to cat fishing we're talking Bass here man!
    I always thought you were more of a trout guy and Striper fishermen. So I'll tell you what, since I took the oath not to talk about Bass fishing on the Internet. (I do suck at it, but I do do it several times a year) I'll write up my up coming Bass experiences with full disclosure to gain some street creed!!!! lol How about you???? Are you willing to write something up about Bass fishing in the up coming months. I've got 3 good Bass trips already planned with hopefully more coming after that!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-11-2016 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I always thought you were more of a trout guy and Striper fishermen. So I'll tell you what, since I took the oath not to talk about Bass fishing on the Internet. (I do suck at it, but I do do it several times a year) I'll write up my up coming Bass experiences with full disclosure to gain some street creed!!!! lol How about you???? Are you willing to write something up about Bass fishing in the up coming months. I've got 3 good Bass trips already planned with hopefully more coming after that!!!!!
    Fly fishing is something I still do quite often and occasionally when I want to make bait I'll toss a Bouyant.

Bite is breaking open at Silverwood. Rodents were hot 2 nights ago. Done!
    Last edited by seal; 03-11-2016 at 12:24 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast