Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Perris 3-5-16

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    The bass are starting to bed. Get out there guys! Hitting ikas and fly lined crawfish if you can find them. All caught in the shallows near the old dam.
    Well, I would have been able to find them, but some highly intelligent creature decided to kill all of them and then some.

Don't take this guy to serious!!!! He hasn't posted since July 2007, so he's probably just looking to have a little fun by stirring the old pot. lol

I haven't posted in a while for the same reason as this. I like the taste of fish, and I pay 70 bucks a year for certain bag limits and I'll use them. My cousins were in from Florida, they eat bass like crazy out there and they wanted to eat some fried bass. They paid for the non resident 2 day and were legal too.

The ika's were dark pumpkin black flake.

I haven't posted in a while for the same reason as this. I like the taste of fish, and I pay 70 bucks a year for certain bag limits and I'll use them. My cousins were in from Florida, they eat bass like crazy out there and they wanted to eat some fried bass. They paid for the non resident 2 day and were legal too.

Yeah dude but all our lakes are over fished. Anywhere else in the country it probably wouldn't be a big deal. Our population is so dense here that all the bodies of water get huge pressure. We want to prevent future skunks.

Fish for future not for the day.

And to pluck them off of beds during the spawn to keep = disgrace.

Like the taste? For $70 you could've bought like 25 filet o fish sandwiches at Mickey D's. This fish were in the process of creating other fish for us anglers to catch down the road.

Ignorance is bliss.
    Last edited by Baja1ab; 03-09-2016 at 10:15 PM.

Ignorance would also indicate that lake Perris can't take it, the lake is chalked full with fish and with all the shaming on anybody that keeps one I doubt very many are taken home to be eaten.

Oh and I don't agree with the take but also think you all need to take a chill pill, my guess is more largemouth are killed by incorrect catch and release tactics and giving them rides around the lake in poorly maintained live wells than those that are taken for food.

There's more than one direction to stir a pot.

Place gets boring these days, a little lively debate might bring it some life.

The bass are starting to bed. Get out there guys! Hitting ikas and fly lined crawfish if you can find them. All caught in the shallows near the old dam.
    Where did u find crawdads?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ed View Post
    Where did u find crawdads?
    No shite, that's what I wanna ask.

I wanna pull some big females off beds myself!

That is awesome, Draven you are my hero.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast