Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Perris 3-5-16

When your out of blue,your out of worms.

Do you guys release bass that are from canals? Most canals in the Imperial Valley empty out to irrigate fields and most bass end up in small ditches that eventually dry up. Or is the release bass for lakes only?

Quote Originally Posted by ivfishing View Post
    Do you guys release bass that are from canals? Most canals in the Imperial Valley empty out to irrigate fields and most bass end up in small ditches that eventually dry up. Or is the release bass for lakes only?
    maybe bass munchers should head out your way...

Quote Originally Posted by ivfishing View Post
    i grew up farming, my grandparents still own lots of farm land from blythe to brawley and there aren't bass that end up in any fields. if there are it is very, very few. I personally in the 20+ years of being out there have never seen 1. i guess there may be some areas where that could happen but i have never seen it. i have seen shad and crawdads but never bass or cats.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678