Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB: Crestliner, Lund or Tracker which one

I have owned a WC-12 Lund & recently purchased a new SSV-14 Lund. I was initially skeptical about a rivet constructed boat but found them both to be excellent. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Lund's and Crestliner both manufactured by Brunswig? I have no experience with Trackers other than their utility jons for hunting. The Tracker jons didn't hold up well at the Salton Sea.
    Last edited by Webfoot; 03-15-2016 at 01:28 PM.

Thanks for all the information given here. He was just reading them over a couple of hours ago.

He actually went to the Fred Hall show in LB and luckily, both Tracker and Ranger's were in the same area. He was definitely impressed with the Ranger's and yes, he could have wrote a check out that day and haul it out of the show. He's a more practical guy in the sense, that he doesn't need an expensive rig. The only person he does need to impress is his granddaughter as the wife doesn't care as long as it's a safe boat.

Since he's owed boats since he was in high school (or rather his dad), but again just never a freshwater rig.

I think from our discussion, he's going to take the Ranger off the table as it's more money than he wants to spend, he was liking the Tracker more and the 19' model now, but has not ruled out the Crestliner.

So his saga continues and still welcome any further comments as all are well taken.

Thanks again guys!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12