Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A little underwater footage...

Wow,very interesting,surprised how barren and kinda ominous looking that duct looks,I was kinda waiting to see something other that that pipe laying there.

Cya Tuna Vic

I've been fishing for the wrong fish. What have you been throwing for them?

Quote Originally Posted by muskyman View Post
    Dude that was some killer footage, the detail on the camera was really good. I am debating on getting a go pro for down here but not sure about a wearable or a fixed mount, god only knows how much money I will blow on it !
    I love mine so much that i bought a 2nd one, lol. This wasn't even the best quality i could get, filmed this in 720p, could go to 1080p. Next time I'm going earlier in the day to get better lighting, was a bit too dark and shadowy IMO....

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Wow,very interesting,surprised how barren and kinda ominous looking that duct looks,I was kinda waiting to see something other that that pipe laying there.

Cya Tuna Vic
    I actually filmed a couple different spots that day and they all looked the same as this. I was hoping to see a car or some other structure, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TimetoFish View Post
    I've been fishing for the wrong fish. What have you been throwing for them?
    I replied to your PM...

Need flow to get the stripers back in the mix and bait fish from over the hill. The duct in the AV was once a great place on the west side.

Do you ever see any striped bass anymore?
    They seem to be absent in the duct!

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    Need flow to get the stripers back in the mix and bait fish from over the hill. The duct in the AV was once a great place on the west side.
    I was thinking the same thing. I've even been up to the bako side a couple times recently and havent even been bit by a striper. It's flourishing with LMB though.

Quote Originally Posted by jdduckman View Post
    Do you ever see any striped bass anymore?
    They seem to be absent in the duct!
    I honestly havent caught one from the duct in about a year...not sure where they all went

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12