Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little underwater footage...

Default A little underwater footage...

Took out the GoPro the other day to see if i could get some decent footage of what's down there. I was pleased with how it turned out so I'll probably be doing more of these...

Very cool,
    Thanks for sharing.
    How is the transom repair going ??

Wow never expected to see that many LMB. I couldn't help but notice the fence, can you cast to that spot from the side of the Duct?

Quote Originally Posted by REEL EZ View Post
    Very cool,
    Thanks for sharing.
    How is the transom repair going ??
    Thanks for asking! I did a bunch of research and mowed over my options. I ended up just forking out the $$$ and having a professional do it. They are cutting from inside of the hull and replacing all the plywood and glassing it back in, you will never even know it happened.

Forking out a couple grand to have it done right and getting 15-20 more years out of the boat was what sealed it for me....definitely cheaper than buying a new boat. Not to mention i dont really have the work space, proper tools, and know-how to have felt comfortable tackling that job. She should be finished next week

Quote Originally Posted by twin22s View Post
    Wow never expected to see that many LMB. I couldn't help but notice the fence, can you cast to that spot from the side of the Duct?
    You absolutely can

Awesome footage. Funny how inquisitive they are as they came right up to the camera.
    Nothing else to do, lets see if this camera is food.
    Last edited by Stinkbait; 02-26-2016 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkbait View Post
    Awesome footage. Funny how inquisitive they are asthey came right up to the camera.
    Nothing else to do, lets see if this camera is food.
    I know, right? They didn't seem the least bit threatened by it. Makes you wonder how often they just sit there and check out your lure without biting it, lol.

^^^That says one thing to me. Super fast bait so they can't get a good look at it. I don't see a worm or jig working well on those fish.

Dude that was some killer footage, the detail on the camera was really good. I am debating on getting a go pro for down here but not sure about a wearable or a fixed mount, god only knows how much money I will blow on it !

That's awesome ! No flow and they stack up at the gates. Sinko time

Very cool!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast