Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2-22 report

Default 2-22 report

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	366 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	47867Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	385 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	47868[ATTACH=CONFIG]

Decided to check on the feesh at Perris today. First one on the water and headed to bernasconi. Fished tubes and jigs in about 6-10 FOW. Areas with deep water nearby. They preferred the tube today, i threw a dry creek tube in old ugly with a 1/8th head. You can see the tube in one of the pics. They seemed to like the slow fall. Ill say this, I was one of two people fishing shallow and we killed em. The big girls are definately chewing and are getting ready to spawn. Three fish over five pounds and several other two pounders. All the fish were extremely fat and healthy. As long as no cold weather comes in it should be very on soon. Get out and jack some toads!
    Last edited by Skinny; 02-22-2016 at 01:26 PM.

Skinny,

Nice Fish! It looks like you have found something they want to eat. Perris should be breaking wide out pretty quick.

Skinny,
    Congrats on the awesome day of fishing.

Niiiiiiice

Finally! What a rough winter. Thanks, PHolic we gotta get out there again.

Great Job Skinny , I was out on Monday as well . only person fishing in a Tube that I saw or in the general area I was in .. got in @ 6:30 and blown off about 9:15 the wind came out of no where , but the bite was good and is getting better . I got 8 and my bite was totally opposite it was 90% crankbait bite .. good times will be back at it again Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Misfitdog View Post
    Great Job Skinny , I was out on Monday as well . only person fishing in a Tube that I saw or in the general area I was in .. got in @ 6:30 and blown off about 9:15 the wind came out of no where , but the bite was good and is getting better . I got 8 and my bite was totally opposite it was 90% crankbait bite .. good times will be back at it again Friday
    Can you give give me some info on the color of the crankbait. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    Finally! What a rough winter. Thanks, PHolic we gotta get out there again.
    I totally agree. Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Perris_holic View Post
    Can you give give me some info on the color of the crankbait. Thanks
    PM Sent , take a look

Could you please state the current water level? Is it consistently dropping to where the marina docks are super shallow?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast