Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Little Rain Never Hurt Nobody 2/18/16

Awesome report, as always... but not as awesome as the tools you used to destroy dem fish.
    love how that destroyer/viola is73 combo is worth more than my car, haha.

Stay off my spots!!!!!!!!

LOL

Way to go man! I miss my lake.

WATER PLEASE!!!!

Great report and well said! Hopefully one day i get to fish it!

Tony G

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Thank you very much for sharing your attitude about people bagging on fishing information on a fishing website. I've been fighting that battle for years, I had a FEAR a few years back that the paranoid people on here were going to KILL this website. People are now more outwardly fighting back against the PARANOIDS on here. My suggestion to the PARANOIDS, "if it kills you to read about your favorite lake on a fishing website." DON'T READ THE WEBSITE!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ddoskocil View Post
    Great February day!
    I agree, this used to be a great website to SHARE info, hopefully it we be again. Hopefully DVL will become great again too. I cant wait for it to start filling back up, and the launch ramp opens again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Indo-angler View Post
    Great report!

Thanks so much!

I love DVL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vision246 View Post
    OG MUDBONE has shared great info and I appreciate that there are still anglers who like to help and share this wonderful sport to many of those kids and adults who are getting into the sport and will be Hooked for a lifetime. Cheers to you my friend and God bless .

Let's all continue to help keep this forum alive. DVL has been one of the toughest lakes for me to familiarize with and I owe so much to this forum and to the some of the wonderful people who have contributed over the past decade, because without them I would have probably given up on her a long time ago. The only way I can give thanks is to try my best to contribute as well, without fear of backlash.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue View Post
    Awesome report, as always... but not as awesome as the tools you used to destroy dem fish.
    love how that destroyer/viola is73 combo is worth more than my car, haha.
    Man it's a terrible addiction and I wouldn't wish it on anybody... ok maybe just a little haha. Simply because I get a lot more joy out of fishing gear that I truly love to use. Might not catch more fish but sure is pretty to look at when fishing is slow

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Stay off my spots!!!!!!!!

LOL

Way to go man! I miss my lake.

WATER PLEASE!!!!
    I promise you I've checked every spot thoroughly and haven't seen your name yet lol. Ehh, hate to be the bad bearer of news but the lake has dropped another 6ft :( we're gonna need a miracle...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12