Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Blyth catfish?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Blyth catfish?

Any fishing reports from Blyth? Fished Arazona twice this month on the Colorado river, not very productive, thinking of saving hours of driving and just going to Blyth and fish the Colorado river from there, anyone have any current reports?

Wait to late April or mid May. You need HOT!!! Weather to get them catfish feeding steady. You can also try Walters Camp in Palo Verde. Good launch ramp and plenty of camp-sites.

Dsrttortse

No idea of where those places are at? You interested in tagging along for the adventure?

Quote Originally Posted by Durdy Daug View Post
    No idea of where those places are at? You interested in tagging along for the adventure?
    I enjoy chasing Cats and if your looking for fishing buddies to tag along I would definitely love to. :-)

Where are You coming down from? There are a lot of good places to fish the River. The crazies and there water toys take over the River in Blyth area most weekends from the Memorial Day Holiday thru Labor Day. Further on down south are many places to fish and you don't even need a boat. Some really nice lakes to fish in the Yuma area and it sounds far away but the drive goes fast. Senator Wash has a great launch ramp and many campsites. You can fish all night down there just make sure you have a river stamp. Just a few miles north up river from Senators Wash Lake is Martinez Lake a truly great multi- species fishing area. Fisherman and all outdoor sportsman are well liked and catered too all through this area unlike the ZOO our area up here has become where you have to pay for each fish you catch at most places up here. Picture fishing and ramp fees and all like it was up here forty or so years ago.

Dsrttortse
    Last edited by Dsrt Tortise; 03-06-2016 at 01:12 PM.

I thought that AZ and CA did away with the need for a river stamp