Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: fred hall show

OK then, will be in the Fish Taco Chronicles booth selling subscriptions and what many feel is the best deal at the show. Stop on by and see why. We are across from the Berkley booth as always and Arthur hope you stop by, always a pleasure

I will be there on Saturday at the Dan Hernandez booth volunteering.

http://youtu.be/4Z6FG1JyNbQ

I was lucky enough to be able to take the day off and make the show opening day, THANKS BOSS! Having a boss who fishes is awesome!
    I wouldn't say I'm a regular attendee but I do go now and then which I must say this years show is FABULOUS!!!! The place is crammed full of cool things to see, vendors as far as you can see thru the folks..... Got to meet Sergio at Chronicals booth, close by was Lake Elsinore's booth with "spin the wheel" prizes (won a cool freebie, thx awsome), they are doing some great things out there. Spent some time at Carrot Stix's booth chatting with Jerry their staff pro and picked up a new rod (yup, deals are still happening), Thx for the info Jerry!
    Got there when the doors opened and left about 6:30ish, feet tired, outta cash but grinning ear to ear..... make sure you get there, great show, great folks, cool stuff..... barely scratching the surface here so you should go see for yourself!!!!!!

Thanks to all who make this happen, well done. well done indeed!!!!!!!!

My knee was twice the size when the day was done. Still recovering from ACL surgery but had to endure the pain to spend money. Lot's of goodies at the show this year.

Thanks to our makeshift bar in the parking lot and pain meds I made it but by the end was hanging on the girls shoulder and whining like a little beotch!

Looked for the parking lot blender bar but never found it, didn't need it either.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Looked for the parking lot blender bar but never found it, didn't need it either.
    Yeah...about that. Apparently the rent a cops that patrolled the parking lot didn't appreciate margaritas being served from the back of the truck and they shut the entire operation down, then threatened to call their supervisor.

The Highlights:

1. Dock Dogs!
    2. Margaritas in a Camelbak!
    3. Flo from Progressive!
    4. All the dead fish in the coolers.

The Lowlights:

1. Every year, it feels like I'm in the middle of an infomercial nightmare! "Sharpen your knives! Get your jewelry shining like new! Wipe up that mess with these special rags! Wanna good night's sleep try our new pillow! Try this new moisturizer for your skin!"
    2. $20 jerky. What is up with that? Buy 5 get 1 free tho!
    3. Everything that you need is never on sale. Everything you don't want, is half off, get one free.

Oh, and on the way out of the parking lot, we drove past someone's jogging pants and boxers they had apparently tossed outside their vehicle. Apparently they were having a better time outside the show, than inside it.

Bummer I guess it depends on which parking lot you parked the bar in. You gotta have a system and I'm thinking a blender crunching up ice might have attracted a little bit more attention than a few quick shots, rum and coke mixed in a Pepsi bottle to go and a few beers guzzled.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Bummer I guess it depends on which parking lot you parked the bar in. You gotta have a system and I'm thinking a blender crunching up ice might have attracted a little bit more attention than a few quick shots, rum and coke mixed in a Pepsi bottle to go and a few beers guzzled.
    Yeah, that blender was making quite a racket connected to that generator.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Yeah, that blender was making quite a racket connected to that generator.
    Shouldn't have brought the Ninja, next time go with Magic Bullet you could have gotten away with an inverter.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123