Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: secombe lake

Default secombe lake

has anyone been to 5th street park? wondering if there is any fish. that and do i still have to bring a weapon. last time I went 3 little bastards jumped me proved to be a bad day for them.

ok ill take that as a no

To answer your question, yes, some fish but far, far less anymore, and yes, always take protection if you even go near there. The people there shoot at each other just to say hello.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TTT View Post
    has anyone been to 5th street park? wondering if there is any fish. that and do i still have to bring a weapon. last time I went 3 little bastards jumped me proved to be a bad day for them.
    Care to elaborate? Crazy!

Haven't fished it in a long time. Got tired of seeing folks shower in the sprinklers after defecating. It's definitely the most sketchy lake in the IE that I've fished. Would rather try the other two F: Ford and Fairmount

Drove by there two days ago to get car worked on near 5th and Waterman. That park had some questionable looking people hanging out here and there. I don't like fishing with expensive gear and having to keep looking behind me instead of concentrating on my fishing. Funny, but I live close to Fairmount and fish there all the time, even though it is suppose to have a bad reputation also. I've never had any trouble there.

there is bass there. and i seen a huge koi in there.

lmao....San Murder Dino baby!