Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    I don't think we'll be seeing Babyface Bambino on the bench anytime soon......
    Obama should appoint a milk maid.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Obama should appoint a milk maid.
    Obama's pick should realize it's important to have a job that makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Obama's pick should realize it's important to have a job that makes a difference.
    Is that why you manually masturbate caged animals for artificial insemination?

......you are a dick etard..............

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    ......you are a dick etard..............
    Tell me any thing that isn't true!!!! (you just can't help insulting people with your potty mouth can you?????)

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Tell me any thing that isn't true!!!!
    since monkey's can't help but throw their own feces around.

Let's see if I'm right???????????

Tell me any thing that isn't true!!!!
    Scalia

"he must be turning over in his grave."
    Here's a good one...

I think !!!!!!!!!!

I feel the need for speed... I mean...

Diffusion.

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 02-18-2016 at 10:05 AM. Reason: as in spread thinly, my animosity is intended light. Place seems heavy at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Yes he did, his name was Robert Bork and the demorats fought and ultimately defeated his nomination and we ended up with Justice Kennedy...
    A lot of people are mentioning in articles and talk programs that Reagans nomination of Robert Bork was never confirmed. As if that case has any thing similar with Obama's nomination of Garland. Most people think it's the time line there comparing of both nominations. (not even close folks)
    I think Professor etucker needs to give a little history!!! lol

We all know the Watergate scandal was a huge black eye on President Nixon Presidency. (it caused him to resign as President for it) Robert Bork played a big part in helping President Nixon's effort in trying to sweep it all under the rug. Was President Nixon successful in sweeping it under the rug???? Helll No!!!!!!! The people who then tried to aid him were forever Black Balled for their efforts. Well what did Robert Bork do???????? I'll tell you!!!!! Robert Bork was an Assistant Attorney General for the Federal government during the Nixon administration. When the Watergate scandal first broke out, Congress called out for a special prosecutor to investigate the Watergate scandal. Nixon then ordered the Attorney General to fire the special prosecutor Congress requested. The Attorney General refused President Nixon orders and thus was fired by Nixon. He then was replaced by the first Assistant Attorney General. President Nixon then ordered him to fire the special prosecutor and he also refused to do that. Guess what President Nixon did to him???? Fired him too!!!!!

Can you guess where this story is leading?????

Along comes Robert Bork who was an Assistant Attorney General and now made the Attorney General. President Nixon then orders Robert Bork to fire the special prosecutor Congress ordered to come into existence. Can you guess what Robert Bork did?????? He took one look at Nixon and said, "YES SIR!!!!" and fired the special prosecutor. Congress then just circumvented everybody and got their special prosecutor and the rest is history!!!! Now a few years pass and it's now President Reagans turn to nominate a Supreme Court justice and he nominates Robert Bork. Now the Senate has a long memory. This is the same Robert Bork who aided President Nixon feeble attempt to cover up the Watergate scandal. They took one look at him and said, "NO WAY JOSE" and never confirmed him. So Obama's choice of Garland who is so squeaky clean compared to Bork, shouldn't even be compared by the same light but it is!!!!

That concludes our history lesson of today!!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-23-2016 at 05:45 AM.

That concludes our history lesson of today!!!! lol
    Merrick Garland is probably the most anti-gun Supreme Court nomination in decades.

You probably support him as the nominee since your such a Obama lover, do you Tucker ?
    Last edited by DockRat; 03-23-2016 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Merrick Garland is probably the most anti-gun Supreme Court nomination in decades.

You probably support him as the nominee since your such a Obama lover, do you Tucker ?
    I am going to go on record as saying yes I am a BIG Obama supporter. For 2 big reasons.

1. Does anybody think any candidate from either party who's running in 2016 for President is a good as Obama?????? If so PLEASE name them!!!!

2. Number two is a selfish reason. I love my Obama Care!!!!!!!!!! I'm 56 and starting to feel my age, so I'm starting to go to the doctor more now. I've gone to the doctor more times in the last 2 years then I did in the last 40 years combined!!! All thanks to Obama Care!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234