Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Craig Regional Park (who went?)

Default Craig Regional Park (who went?)

Hey guys i'm far to busy to fish lately but wanted to know if anyone went over to Craig Regional Park this week. The county planted trout on Wednesday and was wondering what the bite is like at that location. Thanks guys and good luck out there.

Quote Originally Posted by georatm2011 View Post
    Hey guys i'm far to busy to fish lately but wanted to know if anyone went over to Craig Regional Park this week. The county planted trout on Wednesday and was wondering what the bite is like at that location. Thanks guys and good luck out there.
    I checked it out on Thursday evening. They bit a little bit, I didn't fish but I did talk to everyone. About 40 fish were caught up to that point. The water is pretty dirty but there is still a fair amount of fish in there!!!! Good Luck for anyone who tries!!!!

I'm going tomorrow to check it out I will let you know

How often do these lake parks stock lakes?

Quote Originally Posted by cowboys94 View Post
    How often do these lake parks stock lakes?
    Some lakes are stocked on a regular basis, this one is going to be stocked twice this year. This week for trout and catfish down the road. If you fish Craig start off on the Bank that connects to the street. (that's where they stocked them) move around after that and Good Luck!!!!