Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Whats the deal with redworms?

Default Whats the deal with redworms?

I havent seen redworms in any retail outlets since last summer.I use them to fish trout, etc. Any plce sell them anymore?

lol I could sell you a bunch for a few bucks, but I'm in the SGV. Make yourself a compost pile and grow your own worms best decision I ever made for panfish fishing.

Rainbow baits in Compton. They sell small amounts and also bulk purchases.

Unfortunately, Im out here in the I.E.

Big 5 or Sport Chalet usually has them.

Quote Originally Posted by castle View Post
    I havent seen redworms in any retail outlets since last summer.I use them to fish trout, etc. Any plce sell them anymore?
    craigslist,Look for red worms,raise you own, feed them food scraps from the kitchen, rabbit pellets,are best, they get fat real fast,news paper, card board, and lots of water,I had 3 acres of worm beds,shipped worms all over the US, if you have any questions, let me know,EX Van Arsdales Worm Sales.

Quote Originally Posted by castle View Post
    Unfortunately, Im out here in the I.E.
    We used to dig them out from under composted sheep manure at school. They were huge! Some the size of small dillies. Look around the dairies in chino or Eastvale, get permission of course before trespassing.