Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-spawnin'

Default Edited...

...as Stinkbait requested. Respectable dude.

Good times.
    Last edited by BradyG; 02-08-2016 at 05:47 PM.

The bite was terrible. Maybe 2 pounds at the most. No fish stacked. No pre spawners. Fish are still deep. If the bite was even good this is the last place to say it. Burning your own spot you fish everyday. Keep buyin those jigs and tell people there are no more because you buy them all. Way to go super star

Nice to see a good report from DVL....hear nothing from that place. Im not much of a shore (and snake) hopper but I got to get out there by boat..rentals be damned.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    Nice to see a good report from DVL....hear nothing from that place. Im not much of a shore (and snake) hopper but I got to get out there by boat..rentals be damned.
    It good to see a fishing report, (good or bad), on the DVL link. The previous 15 postings have been sales at LCBT!

Don't worry guys I already read the report and it's nothing new to a DVl local. Here it is 1/4 - 1/2 Oz jig find Isolated rock pile about 20-30 ft out work it slow and wait for the tap tap and swing. Oooopppps did I do that. It's only fishing people.

Quote Originally Posted by youronecastshort View Post
    Don't worry guys I already read the report and it's nothing new to a DVl local. Here it is 1/4 - 1/2 Oz jig find Isolated rock pile about 20-30 ft out work it slow and wait for the tap tap and swing. Oooopppps did I do that. It's only fishing people.
    Who cares if 5 times the amount of people are going to be fishing your spot? I mean it's only fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by parkermann2 View Post
    Who cares if 5 times the amount of people are going to be fishing your spot? I mean it's only fishing.
    Will that really happen????? Just because something sounds logical doesn't mean it's true!!!! If it was true, wouldn't a disinformation campaign be the way to go. If they were really biting on Rock Piles, report the fish are on Shad schools in deep water. Get everyone who is stealing your information from FNN to go on Wild Goose chases. After a while nobody would care what you said!!!!!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-09-2016 at 06:42 PM.

Great bite on the blue power bait at the 2nd east dam staircase. Epic does not do the bite justice.

Cut chovies with a 12 foot rod as far as you can cast. Caught a ton of huge yellowtail at DVL the other day with this method

Ughh...first good DVL post in weeks and Im not even sure if it was a legit good post or not...ughhhhh

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast