Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Pre-spawnin'

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    You add a few spaces there and your post reads just like your old nemesis, the message board mosquito, hookd.

so, you don't like how my posts read?

i get that, D umb S.

But tell me, what do you think of my critique of that expensive net you're so proud of?

you remember it, the one you're proud enough to show off with those pics ?! (but not proud enough to show it off in gen disc where our conversation about it lives? (seems like you're a little ashamed of it now that the defect has been mentioned to ya). lol

but

that's right, you are the forum police squad unit that makes sure to remind everyone where everything belongs. thanks for that! we certainly need it. yeah, better not show those bad engraving pics everywhere. after all they're already in forum, Photos & Videos, My New Net - Sierra-Nets, right where they belong. (don't go looking at this net either, you wouldn't want to see it, besides it's not something D umb S cares to be too boisterous about any longer anyway).

good thing i looked over here to find you talking about me. but in the future, if you wanna bad mouth me? try to keep it in the section it's supposed to be in, can ya even do that since you are the nazi post police?

you do know that the dremeling (better google this one, if you can't figure it out, lol) of your net for the engraving with a .030" spiral-flute router bit @ 60,000 rpms is flawed, RIGHT?

maybe the bit was bent... pent? penned? benned? lol

oh sorry, my bad, it was probably the Touching up of the edges with a modified spiral carving bit that effed it all up!

too bad, i feel for ya, dude!

how much did ya pay for that sparkly net?

hope it was A lot less than the dumb phucks spending money on the Hindenburg-ish Trump campaign!

but as you insinuated, there's a sucker born every minute!

Atta boy, D( umb ) S( hit )!

oh, maybe you suckered me into taking the low road, when i said i was going high... dammit! ya got me!

lol

one last thing, you're missing the point like my ol' nemesis also does...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Feel free to post ur comments regarding GMan's net in the thread where it resides.
    it's not GMan's (greg's?) net anymore! you paid for the dang thing! it's your net now! (he (greg?) was able to unload that thing on your D umb A zz ---- LOL) you get it?

it's your flawed, low quality engraving but structurally sound wooden framed fly fisherman trout net!

the net you bought with (piggly) wiggly lines and edges.

the expensive net made outta that heavy log you love soooo much, lol. what did you say? it was black? too? and it brought a smile to your face? (and probably the tingles up your leg?)

btw, since you wasted all your cash on that cosmetically unappealing net, you probably can't afford a scrolling mouse til ya save up... so, i purposely didn't use a lot of spacing.
    i want to make sure your lazy a zz reads my whole post!
    lol
    please feel free to yang the crap outta me, you poor sucka!
    but if you don't yang me back... i'll just figure you didn't read this whole thing... as opposed to you being a puuhsy and not wanting to comment about your huge cash outlay on a crapey *** trout net.

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 02-12-2016 at 05:27 PM.

Geeze puck

What'd you do to piss off the dumb shi so much?

That is one angry pen ed he sent your way...

Poor little guy needs to chillax.

Maybe he should go catch a trout or something. ..

Oh wait, that just might not work at the moment

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 02-11-2016 at 06:48 PM.

Im not sure if we are making progress or not, but we did get a DVL thread go to multiple pages. That hasnt happened in quite some time

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    Im not sure if we are making progress or not, but we did get a DVL thread go to multiple pages. That hasnt happened in quite some time
    i tripped on the high road over some ugly a zz net someone left on the trail. (it was brand new, guess he didn't want it for SOME REASON...)

but, seems i fell off a cliff and almost died.

luckily, the paramedics revived me, i came back to my senses...

thanks to D umb S

Amen Rod. maybe there's hope???....Oh wait, apparently there's an idiot obsessed with a net that he did not buy that he doesn't like.
    Sorry, I digress.

Would someone please claim their lost net?? I got mine..I think. Ill double check in my boat when I get home.

But four pages is a good thing. At least people are at least checking in. This thread and the deals at Last Chance Tackle are keeping the DVL section alive and barely kicking.

Ive got next week off and will go out and write a report to end all reports on DVL to make up for lost time. I am not even sure what to expect when I get over the hill....water, no water, etc. Is it closed Monday and Tuesdays??
    Last edited by HuskerRod; 02-11-2016 at 12:55 PM.

Would someone please claim their lost net?? I got mine..I think. Ill double check in my boat when I get home.

But four pages is a good thing. At least people are at least checking in. This thread and the deals at Last Chance Tackle are keeping the DVL section alive and barely kicking.

Ive got next week off and will go out and write a report to end all reports on DVL to make up for lost time. I am not even sure what to expect when I get over the hill....water, no water, etc. Is it closed Monday and Tuesdays??
    Rod, Believe they are closed on Mon & Tues.

Quote Originally Posted by parkermann2 View Post
    Cut chovies with a 12 foot rod as far as you can cast. Caught a ton of huge yellowtail at DVL the other day with this method
    lol. yeah i caught a coho there on a spawn sac last week

oops, sorry D umb S

that expensive but defective inlayed net of yours lies in:

"FORUM"

Photos and Videos

My New Net - Sierra-Nets

Started by DarkShadow, 01-21-2016 03:57 PM
    (darn it D umb S hi, where's the post police when you need em? oh you were "reverse" deflecting, lol, i get it!!)

everyone should take a gander at this FLAWED piece of work (i mean chit)...

see what, like, hundreds of dollars will get ya when ya got donkey blinders and you think you're a purist fly fisher DOOD!!!

lol

A River Runs Through It...

DOOD!

...NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

oops, sorry D umb S

that expensive but defective inlayed net of yours lies in:

"FORUM"

Photos and Videos

My New Net - Sierra-Nets

Started by DarkShadow, 01-21-2016 03:57 PM

Check it out!

I been searching high and low for years to find this baby, this gem, my mantra for spending all my life in search of the elusive wily clever dood-like ever observant of the human mind and "fb like" consolation prize sucka fishy.

I never thought I'd be able to get my hands on one of these after admiring other people's high toned extra expensive (aka rip off) fish capturing device.

Landing fish was such a drag without having da best that money can buy... ya'all know what I'm talkin bout... the all inclusive... net!

It's critical to only use one that you can afford (in lieu of a scrolling mouse) and looks perfect stretched across mid-back with a neodymium magnet, only a purist couldn't live with less...

Here she is...

Are ya ready, DOOD?

maybe, getch yer sunglazzies for deese... I mean diise...

Lol...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aquarium-Hot-Pink-Plastic-Coated-Twisted-Handle-Nylon-Mesh-Fish-Net-5-8-x-4-7.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	47755

Have ya ever seen such beauty?

A heavy black log? No comparison no chance no way no how.

I love her.

Reminds me of a girl I used to know... pinkie mesh what a sweetheart she was ( ohhh and on valentine's day too!)

Mmm mmmm mmmm!

All it takes for you other guys to have her? A can o pink spray paint. Just memba, my baby is original, I bought right off the shelf...

All you udda guyz? Would be Modified and NOT original! Sssorry!

D umb S remember the parentheses rule, ok? ( it means ya don't have ta read it, k?)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast