Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Pre-spawnin'

WTH does any of this garbled nonsense have to do with fishing at DVL?

Quote Originally Posted by Baja1ab View Post
    I've been trying to figure out what it's been saying for a few days now....

Nothing. Reminds me of some of the automotive oriented forums (Hondas mostly). Kids practicing distance pi$$ing.

Quote Originally Posted by Number1topgun View Post
    I've been trying to figure out what it's been saying for a few days now....

It's complicated. Just follow the parentheses rule for everything. The story is just too long...

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 02-14-2016 at 02:36 PM. Reason: And not worth the effort.

So you're not the only one.

Apparently some user on FNN has gotten their hands on a good batch of the Blue and they're spending their 2 am's posting 'garbled nonsense.'

And it's not only you either. A few other posters have realized that 2 am benders are common with this guy. Don't do meth, kids. I mean, who responds to their own post?

The response to this post will be priceless too. It'll be as confusing as his other posts. Oh, and check out how many times his post is edited. But I'm his newest target. So have fun with this guy following me across the board. And no, crazy is not complicated. Your original sentiment is probably the most correct.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    So you're not the only one.

Apparently some user on FNN has gotten their hands on a good batch of the Blue and they're spending their 2 am's posting 'garbled nonsense.'

And it's not only you either. A few other posters have realized that 2 am benders are common with this guy. Don't do meth, kids. I mean, who responds to their own post?

The response to this post will be priceless too. It'll be as confusing as his other posts. Oh, and check out how many times his post is edited. But I'm his newest target. So have fun with this guy following me across the board. And no, crazy is not complicated. Your original sentiment is probably the most correct.
    how's your net holding up?

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

how's your net holding up?

lol

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 02-16-2016 at 02:58 PM. Reason: oh, did i do that!!!!?????? arrast me post police, arrast me. store hrs:6:30 am-11:30pm

Point proven, ladies and gents.

Who lol's at their own post?

5150 candidate?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Point proven, ladies and gents.

Who lol's at their own post?

masterful trap there D umb S

ya got me AGAIN!!!!

i did not see it, dang, stepped right into that...

omg, what trap will ya get me with next????

probably one not as lucrative as Greg got you with...

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

lol

i know! name your love-net the Post Hindenburg-esque Disaster. it fits!!!!

oh, were ya able to send yer net back to gman for the upgrade? for the nominal fee of $2.49, gman sells pink spray paint to all dissatisfied suckers!

you should probably take that repair upgrade, otherwise you're gonna have to look at those many many metal inlay defects for years to come...

* has gman seen my evaluation of your net? yet? i can call him for you if you're too em bare assed, lol!

you may need my lawyer too, i have a good one!

look at my thread killa post, i got something in there for ya too!

but, imma (and all of us) have ta wait for a response cuz i wouldn't want to "go" (post) outta turn, them damn post cops are everywhere!

More babbling.

Heisenberg must have shown up early today.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast