Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I would keep this a secret but.....

If it has anything to do with swimbait fishing drama is sure to follow.

The guys name is Pnutty and I got tired of his constant bitching, plus he started to talk **** and I don't take that very well. I'm a calm dude but when I get riled up it gets bad for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sumodnb View Post
    The guys name is Pnutty and I got tired of his constant bitching, plus he started to talk **** and I don't take that very well. I'm a calm dude but when I get riled up it gets bad for me.
    Understood, for future reference there is an Ignore feature if you click on someone profile page. I'm not sure how much it would block though, I'll have to try it out on someone to see how it works...

Quote Originally Posted by sumodnb View Post
    sucks to have others harass you. Just ignore his pms and comments. I bet he/she is probably the first person to try and find info on this site to others secret spots smh

Here's my secret spot- Lake Powell
    You wanna catch stripers all night long? OK my secret spot-
    Tie up to the rental houseboat dock under a light at Stateline Marina.
    Drop a small jig head with half an anchovy to about 5 feet above the bottom and just wait a couple of minutes. Chum with cut up anchovy.
    It goes on all night long.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12