Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Be carefull in believing what your favorite Republican canidates tell you!!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Be carefull in believing what your favorite Republican canidates tell you!!!!

Politician's since the beginning of time have exaggerated the truth. However, this new generation of Republicans have taken lying to a new level!!!!! The worst part is, "they DON'T EVEN CARE if they get caught!!!" Donald Trump say's he's seen video's of American Muslim cheering the 911 attacks. (no such video exists) Other prominent Republicans say they seen video's of aborted fetuses being kept alive to harvest their organs. (sorry folks that video doesn't exist either) Let's also look back at some of their other old lies.

Man made climate change doesn't exist!!!!!

If this year is another record year of being the warmest since they been keeping records. (I think it will be) Even the sharpest deniers of man made climate change will be hard pressed to have any explanation of how EVERY YEAR now is a new record.

Then there is my old favorite, "VOTER ID LAWS." Missouri just a couple of weeks a go passed a new Voter ID law. Why because they say it's to help prevent fraudulent voting. The Liberals have said all along that's Bull shite, the real reason is to keep people who would vote against Republicans candidates from voting. In Florida 31% of all African American males have been declared ineligible to vote. In Vermont (Bernie's state) you can vote from your jail cell. Florida is also the same state who gave us Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush and George W. Bush as President, thank you very much Kathryn Harris!!!!

A new study that has just been concluded done right here in San Diego CA on fraudulent voting had some unbelievable results. (it was reported in the Washington Post) It said in recent years with over 1 Billion votes cast (yes 1 BILLION VOTES) they found only 33 cases of fraudulent voting. Yet those SOB Republicans say it's a problem that needs to be addressed. When I was young and growing up watching programs like the Dukes of Hazard. I thought characters like Boss Hog were just plain fiction and nonsense. Even if some one tried to do dirty tricks like he did, "no one would be dumb enough to follow them." I guess I was wrong!!!!!!

Obama might have just been a mediocre President, but I can at least say "he wasn't a snake in the grass." Can you say that about some of these Republican Presidential candidates and my new favorite list of Bastards. "Republican Governors!!!!!"
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-05-2016 at 09:49 AM.