Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Be carefull in believing what your favorite Republican canidates tell you!!!!

Default Be carefull in believing what your favorite Republican canidates tell you!!!!

Politician's since the beginning of time have exaggerated the truth. However, this new generation of Republicans have taken lying to a new level!!!!! The worst part is, "they DON'T EVEN CARE if they get caught!!!" Donald Trump say's he's seen video's of American Muslim cheering the 911 attacks. (no such video exists) Other prominent Republicans say they seen video's of aborted fetuses being kept alive to harvest their organs. (sorry folks that video doesn't exist either) Let's also look back at some of their other old lies.

Man made climate change doesn't exist!!!!!

If this year is another record year of being the warmest since they been keeping records. (I think it will be) Even the sharpest deniers of man made climate change will be hard pressed to have any explanation of how EVERY YEAR now is a new record.

Then there is my old favorite, "VOTER ID LAWS." Missouri just a couple of weeks a go passed a new Voter ID law. Why because they say it's to help prevent fraudulent voting. The Liberals have said all along that's Bull shite, the real reason is to keep people who would vote against Republicans candidates from voting. In Florida 31% of all African American males have been declared ineligible to vote. In Vermont (Bernie's state) you can vote from your jail cell. Florida is also the same state who gave us Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush and George W. Bush as President, thank you very much Kathryn Harris!!!!

A new study that has just been concluded done right here in San Diego CA on fraudulent voting had some unbelievable results. (it was reported in the Washington Post) It said in recent years with over 1 Billion votes cast (yes 1 BILLION VOTES) they found only 33 cases of fraudulent voting. Yet those SOB Republicans say it's a problem that needs to be addressed. When I was young and growing up watching programs like the Dukes of Hazard. I thought characters like Boss Hog were just plain fiction and nonsense. Even if some one tried to do dirty tricks like he did, "no one would be dumb enough to follow them." I guess I was wrong!!!!!!

Obama might have just been a mediocre President, but I can at least say "he wasn't a snake in the grass." Can you say that about some of these Republican Presidential candidates and my new favorite list of Bastards. "Republican Governors!!!!!"
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-05-2016 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Politician's since the beginning of time have exaggerated the truth. However, this new generation of Republicans have taken lying to a new level!!!!!
    like this kinda lying???

I was minding my own business making friends and writing up my local park experiences
    don't you mean minding your business writing friends and making up "crape"????????

for more bs see the following...

(I didn't take too kindly to that group of people who craped on my fish reports) I decided to do the gunslinger trick of spinning my guns in public. (let me explain that) In the old west a person who had a reputation of being good with a gun didn't want to prove himself all the time. Because one of these day's he might end up DEAD!!!! So they would show off by spinning and twirling their guns in public all the time. (it was all for intimidation purposes)
    hey... are you one o' dem lying ash republicans?????????

everything I say is like a Newspaper reporter's duty, you need double confirmation from different sources on anything BEFORE you even think about writing about it.
    because you obviously cannot back up your "crapey" dumbazz gunslinger bull... OR even the claim that you're some kinda pewlitzer prize winning reporter that obtains reliable sources for the "crape" you write.

u might be "pepe le pew" that must be the kinda pew you's talkin bout.

Donald Trump say's he's seen video's of American Muslim cheering the 911 attacks. (no such video exists) Other prominent Republicans say they seen video's of aborted fetuses being kept alive to harvest their organs. (sorry folks that video doesn't exist either)
    at least you got video of your claim!!!!!!! remind us all again what that was? is that crickets i hear? oh ok let me remind us all... the Carradine Brothers... ahhh yessss, lol!!!!!

Let's also look back at some of their other old lies. Man made climate change doesn't exist!!!!!
    now, this one i believe IS A LIE!!!!! man made climate change DOES exist. proof of that is... hoggie told me when you two are lyin' on da couch and doin' the dutch oven thing, a lotta heat comes outta there... so, yeah... woo hoo climate change!!!!

If this year is another record year of being the warmest since they been keeping records. (I think it will be)
    well of course you do, but did ya ever think?????... hmmm, to stop global warming... stop doing

double dutch ovens with hoggy boy

and viola!!!!, no more greenhouse gasses...

probably not.

Then there is my old favorite, "VOTER ID LAWS." Missouri just a couple of weeks a go passed a new Voter ID law. Why because they say it's to help prevent fraudulent voting. Liberals say it's an attempt to prevent certain people from voting. (people who are most likely to vote against Conservatives interest.) The truth is, only a tiny amount of people were ever caught trying to make fraudulent votes.
    and

A new study that has just been concluded done right here in San Diego CA on fraudulent voting had some unbelievable results. (it was reported in the Washington Post) It said in recent years with over 1 Billion votes cast (yes 1 BILLION VOTES) they found only 33 cases of fraudulent voting.
    so, we're supposed to believe this "crape" now????? you certainly need to build up a little credibility before fnn'ers are gonna believe this spewage...

why don't you start with this, before you open up your current can of little worms??????

rebut this little tidbit first

then, let's you n me have one of these...

and thennnnn..... when all is proven factual and spelling is correct..... then this forum might start taking you seriously.

LOL!!!!!

here's something you wrote that i believe....

Obama might have just been a mediocre President, but I can at least say "he wasn't a snake in the grass."

oh wait, nope... can't believe your reportin' on this "crape" either. sorry dude, ya got no cred!!!!!! besides we all know he's the WORST!!!!!!

(as the world chants to the snake in the grass... puck yo couch piggy!!!!)

lol (but sadly)

remember this from a while back?????

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

Unlike all you hypocritical wanna be master (de) baters who think you can debate, I don't debate.

So you admit your not here to debate, then what are you here to do????????
    you figure that out yet????? hawgs figured it out and he super wussed. so much so that he will not crawl out from under his couch to stand his ground... lol!!!!!

that's good!!!!

i'm kinda worried he'll sneak out from under you two's dub dutch and twirl for you, i mean back you up on the gunslinger "crape". after all he's a scary fat man!!!! right CHUBS????

well, it's late (blah blah blah, but not hawggy late!!!!!) hahahaw

so, are you a republican??????

That sure doesn't stop them from spouting their lies over and over again!!! I normally don't pull stuff out of my ARSE, I hear or read about something from several different credible sources before I ever write about it on FNN. So many story's from the Right are just plain arse lies or conspiracy theories reported to be the truth!!!!

cuz we all know you're a damn liar.

this post of yours spews that all repubs/conserves lie, kinda supports the question, no?

the simplest answer will suffice... are you a damn liar or a republican???? which is it pucker boy?????

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 02-05-2016 at 08:56 AM.

like this kinda lying???

don't you mean minding your business writing friends and making up "crape"????????

for more bs see the following...

hey... are you one o' dem lying ash republicans?????????

because you obviously cannot back up your "crapey" dumbazz gunslinger bull... OR even the claim that you're some kinda pewlitzer prize winning reporter that obtains reliable sources for the "crape" you write.

u might be "pepe le pew" that must be the kinda pew you's talkin bout.

at least you got video of your claim!!!!!!! remind us all again what that was? is that crickets i hear? oh ok let me remind us all... the Carradine Brothers... ahhh yessss, lol!!!!!

now, this one i believe IS A LIE!!!!! man made climate change DOES exist. proof of that is... hoggie told me when you two are lyin' on da couch and doin' the dutch oven thing, a lotta heat comes outta there... so, yeah... woo hoo climate change!!!!

well of course you do, but did ya ever think?????... hmmm, to stop global warming... stop doing

double dutch ovens with hoggy boy

and viola!!!!, no more greenhouse gasses...

probably not.

and

so, we're supposed to believe this "crape" now????? you certainly need to build up a little credibility before fnn'ers are gonna believe this spewage...

why don't you start with this, before you open up your current can of little worms??????

rebut this little tidbit first

then, let's you n me have one of these...

and thennnnn..... when all is proven factual and spelling is correct..... then this forum might start taking you seriously.

LOL!!!!!

here's something you wrote that i believe....

oh wait, nope... can't believe your reportin' on this "crape" either. sorry dude, ya got no cred!!!!!! besides we all know he's the WORST!!!!!!

(as the world chants to the snake in the grass... puck yo couch piggy!!!!)

lol (but sadly)

remember this from a while back?????

you figure that out yet????? hawgs figured it out and he super wussed. so much so that he will not crawl out from under his couch to stand his ground... lol!!!!!

that's good!!!!

i'm kinda worried he'll sneak out from under you two's dub dutch and twirl for you, i mean back you up on the gunslinger "crape". after all he's a scary fat man!!!! right CHUBS????

well, it's late (blah blah blah, but not hawggy late!!!!!) hahahaw

so, are you a republican??????

cuz we all know you're a damn liar.

this post of yours spews that all repubs/conserves lie, kinda supports the question, no?

the simplest answer will suffice... are you a damn liar or a republican???? which is it pucker boy?????

A little penned up frustration?????? Do what I do, "GO GET YOU SOME!!!!!!!" lol

you don't like my HUMOR????!!!

hahahah ha.

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 02-05-2016 at 09:42 AM. Reason: pent up????? "GO GET YOU SOME pucker!!!!!! !" lol... credibility that is...

because we all know you don't understand penned??

versus

pent.

LOL

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 02-05-2016 at 09:48 AM. Reason: for this one, crayons and construction paper!!!!

are you deflecting with STUPIDITY now-a-days?

fine job there boy!!!!!

lol

googling pent, are ya?

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 02-05-2016 at 10:00 AM. Reason: ... my biotch!!! lol

fine job there boy!!!!!

lol

Deflecting with Stupidity you say????????

Son, I don't know what side of the sexual fence you live on????? But any one calling getting laid Stupid, either doesn't know how to do it right!!!!! OR is a little light in the loafers!!!!!! lol

Son, I don't know what side of the sexual fence you live on????? But any one calling getting laid Stupid, either doesn't know how to do it right!!!!! OR is a little light in the loafers!!!!!! lol

a little recap is in order here:

you don't like my HUMOR????!!!

hahahah ha.

because we all know you don't understand penned??

versus

pent.

LOL

googling pent, are ya?

Last edited by hookdfisherman; Today at 10:00 AM. Reason: ... my biotch!!! lol

fine job there boy!!!!!

lol

lol still missing the point...

i was speaking to the dumbazz comment "penned up frustration" versus my pent up humor!!!!!

i can't help but let it out when the morons attempt to debate... but instead show true ignorance, let alone the stupidity you live in.

and as far as a sexual fence??? you musta slipped off and fell on the post... that's why the sh!tell flies outta both ends on you PUCK!

and quit deflecting... answer the question, debate your claim, prove your reporter claim... hell sh!tell or get off the post wussy boy!!!!! !!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!!

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 02-05-2016 at 12:04 PM. Reason: try to get your cred back, you gotta long uphill battle BOY. work on that!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast