Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Be carefull in believing what your favorite Republican canidates tell you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

because we all know you don't understand penned??

versus

pent.

LOL

I guess I have to explain the joke to you. PENNED is a play on words!!!! I know it's PENT, but as soon as I wrote something you could response too. YOU PEN ED as in writing a huge response!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I guess I have to explain the joke to you. PENNED is a play on words!!!! I know it's PENT, but as soon as I wrote something you could response too. YOU PEN ED as in writing a huge response!!!!!

ohhhh, snap! are you punnin' me????

is that even a verb?

you got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

pure genius BOY! you got me to pen ed!!!!!!

chit, howdy!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you jus' lyin'?????????

or you republican?

come on... lol

LOL

damn liar, hehe.

so... yeah. trying to save face, YOU LOSE!!!! lol

this is for you puck... here let me practice what i preach... any membas wanna take a swing at the validity of puck really knowing penned vs. pent ???

can i get confirmation that puck the tucker is being truthful?

hoggie?? come on chubs, i need your help here...

please hog, pen ed somphin for me, don't leave me penned up frustrated!!!!!

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 02-05-2016 at 01:12 PM.

i'm feeling the urge to pen ed again...

i am pen edding this to inform fnn that trump is ahead in the polls.

i pen edded this earlier but the post didn't take so i needed to re-pen ed it.

please pen ed me with a pm if you'd like to discuss this incognito,

you all know... cognito, wyoming... that is.

My decision is based on how much tax is being collected from my pay check.

Quote Originally Posted by marc626 View Post
    My decision is based on how much tax is being collected from my pay check.
    Then you'll love all the Republican candidates!!!! Everyone of them promises to cut tax's. Just don't be fooled by their other "BIG LIE", Tax cut's pay for themselves!!!!!!

Governments that don't tax properly are completely irresponsible. A perfect example of this on the State level is what Governor Brownback did in Kansas. He lowered the tax's so much that can't even pay for vital services.

On the National level the Shite will one day hit the fan, when the bridges start falling down and killing dozens of people in the process. The cause will be pointed out, "the Republicans were just too cheap to pay for the infrastructure to properly maintain them." (that's a fact) I wouldn't be putting my name supporting those kind of policies.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-07-2016 at 03:27 PM.

Free Chit for Everyone!!

GO BERNIE!!
    Last edited by MikesOcean; 02-07-2016 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MikesOcean View Post
    Free Chit for Everyone!!

GO BERNIE!!
    For everyone except business owners like you who"didn't build that business". You don't deserve your money and don't pay the gimmi dats nearly enough of your hard earned profits.

BEND OVER AND FEEL THE BERN BUDDY...

Why don't you understand Hawgz? I can work a lot less and fish more taking people's money
    Who make more then me. Sounds legit

Quote Originally Posted by MikesOcean View Post
    Free Chit for Everyone!!

GO BERNIE!!
    Hi Mike, I kinda look at it like Goldie Locks and the 3 Bears. When she get's to feel what the 3 beds are like to sleep in. The first bed is too hard (Trump) the second bed is too soft (Bernie) but the third bed is just right. (Hillary) lol

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    For everyone except business owners like you who"didn't build that business". You don't deserve your money and don't pay the gimmi dats nearly enough of your hard earned profits.

BEND OVER AND FEEL THE BERN BUDDY...
    You know HawgZ, even if Bernie was elected President THIS congress would never pass ANY tax increases for some new Social Programs. This Congress WOULD pass and the President would SIGN a new round of tax reductions, if any Republican candidate would win the Presidency. With the deficit being the way it is that's "no Bueno." Cutting back on Social programs is not the way to go either. So that's WHY I'm voting for Hillary, "she will just keep the status quo!!!!!" Which isn't that bad!!! (Thanks Obama!!!!) lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-08-2016 at 01:24 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast