Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Hey Guys!!

Default Hey Guys!!

I have been off the water for the last couple years distracted by my wedding and my first kid. I suppose I did things backwards; I bought the boat first, then bought the house, got married, and finally had the kid. You can see my priorities LOL. Now that those things are out of the way, I need to get back to the "Norm" which would be trolling this website while I'm at work, and fishing on the weekends!!

I just pulled the boat out of storage and took it straight to the shop for some much overdue maintenance and upgrades. Looking forward to getting out there for pre-spawn. I normally fished Perris and the jewel, but with current circumstances I guess I'll have to switch it up and hit up The Wood, and Skinner.

see you guys out there!! I'm in the red bass tracker.

Welcome,well at least you got the important stuff done,house,wife,child,those are a lot more important than fishing,look forward to your reports!

Cya Tuna Vic

Smile

Welcome, looking forward to your reports.