Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Yorba Linda, Carbon Canyon, MSP stocks delayed or canceled this week

Default Yorba Linda, Carbon Canyon, MSP stocks delayed or canceled this week

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that our local OC Regional Park stocks from the county are either delayed or cancelled. I'm not really sure if the Laguna Niguel Regional Park stock is cancelled they usually do not cancel stocks at Laguna. If I hear otherwise I will let you all know, good luck out there guys and tight lines everyone.

I'm guessing with so many lakes getting stocked that the supplier doesn't have enough trout at the moment. I'm guessing Laguna is loading with trout. One of these days it's going to go off and you're going to have like a 100+ fish days haha.

If there is another cancellation in stocking then I guess I'm going to hit the salt because weather is supposed to be really nice this weekend.

Well good luck to you buddy where ever you fish this weekend.

The trout truck did NOT make it today Wed Feb 3 at LNL!!! The Ranger told me they are still hoping for the truck to make it Thursday or Friday of this week.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    The trout truck did NOT make it today Wed Feb 3 at LNL!!! The Ranger told me they are still hoping for the truck to make it Thursday or Friday of this week.
    thanks for the info, it's likely canceled but that's hard to tell, did you fish today? Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by georatm2011 View Post
    thanks for the info, it's likely canceled but that's hard to tell, did you fish today? Thanks again
    No I didn't fish today I just called the Ranger office. I will keep checking this week because he did mention they would be Tail Walkers from Nebraska.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-03-2016 at 06:32 PM.

Still no Trout truck at LNL on Thursday Feb 4. I do have high hopes for Friday though!!!! lol

Default Lets Hope

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Still no Trout truck at LNL on Thursday Feb 4. I do have high hopes for Friday though!!!! lol
    Well I am really hoping the stock is happening on Friday at all the lakes, it would make for a good weekend bite. Thanks for the update my friend