Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Golf Course About to be Drained...Fish Relocation?

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    I noticed that in the report. They do mention several other areas of environmental concern, namely involving various migratory birds, etc. The report is preliminary, with a final version expected soon, but I doubt much will change.
    I'd recommend asking our local DFG spokesperson on the board on how a group of concerned citizens could assist with the saving of the fish, but I think you'll just some get a PDF regarding "year of young," or some other scientific term they think no one else knows, so they keep flying under the radar.

In fact, PM Mr Kwin. I wonder what his thoughts are on a third party doing what should be their own job, and the legality of capturing and releasing game fish in other bodies of water.

I'm curious the response you'd get.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I'd recommend asking our local DFG spokesperson on the board on how a group of concerned citizens could assist with the saving of the fish, but I think you'll just some get a PDF regarding "year of young," or some other scientific term they think no one else knows, so they keep flying under the radar.

In fact, PM Mr Kwin. I wonder what his thoughts are on a third party doing what should be their own job, and the legality of capturing and releasing game fish in other bodies of water.

I'm curious the response you'd get.
    I hoped to contact him, but he is just too popular- his inbox is completely full.

Hey kwin, please empty up your inbox!

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    I hoped to contact him, but he is just too popular- his inbox is completely full.

Hey kwin, please empty up your inbox!
    Yes, we have a bunch of concerned citizens wondering how we can assist your agency.

Empty up that Inbox!

I hear it can be done. But I hear lot's of stuff......

5. Default

The final Environmental Impact Report will be released at the Public Hearing on April 13th, at 7PM, At the Rancho Cucamonga Civic Center.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12