Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Wilderness Park and Ralph B report 1/29 and 1/30

Default Wilderness Park and Ralph B report 1/29 and 1/30

Hit up Wilderness Park Friday, bite was on and off, my kiddos caught 4 small rainbow trout total. I got skunked at Clark Park Saturday, I didn't even see one trout swimming around the lake. Head to fishehunters TV on YouTube to see Wilderness Park action, thanks.

Nice to hear,the wife and I looked down from the freeway there and saw a few folks fishing and wondered if they stocked and if any body was getting them,usually it gets kinda run over by locals,glad to hear your kids got some!

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Nice to hear,the wife and I looked down from the freeway there and saw a few folks fishing and wondered if they stocked and if any body was getting them,usually it gets kinda run over by locals,glad to hear your kids got some!

Cya Tuna Vic
    Thanks for the report!!!! My trout fishing season is so dismal this year, I'm glad to see you're getting some!!!!

Thanks, the stock happened on Friday which is a good thing cause some are left over for the weekend. My 3 Year for the first time really enjoyed catching his trout. My 4 Year old is a little beast as always.