Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Huntington Park Lake

Default Huntington Park Lake

New to the area, desperately looking to hook into some trout. Can anybody help me out with some information on Huntington Lake? Or any lake that I can prove to my girlfriend that I can catch a fish?? lol

IMO might want to fish a different lake that Huntington Central Park. There are bass to be caught there though. As for trout, probably best if you hit up Laguna niguel because they probably will get a stocking this week. The DFW has been stocking like 100lbs per lake on the weeks they do stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuoc Mam View Post
    IMO might want to fish a different lake that Huntington Central Park. There are bass to be caught there though. As for trout, probably best if you hit up Laguna niguel because they probably will get a stocking this week. The DFW has been stocking like 100lbs per lake on the weeks they do stock.
    Okay great!! What works well at that lake if you don't mind me asking?

Default Several baits

Quote Originally Posted by jjbergie11 View Post
    Okay great!! What works well at that lake if you don't mind me asking?
    PB, micetail, live worms have all worked for me there. Hit zone 1 by the boat dock. Yorba Linda Regional is cool too but stocks get canceled a lot, good luck.