Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: MSP and Yorba cancelled stocks again

Default MSP and Yorba cancelled stocks again

Just FYI guys, this week's stocks have been cancelled. They have been rescheduled until next week which is a total bummer. I guess there is issues with the stocking company. Good luck out there guys

Dang that sucks, wouldn't be surprised if they cancel next week as well. The DFW is still stocking this week and a few lakes already got their stocking. I know they aren't as fun as the county ones but heck, getting out to fish is a good enough reason to get out. With the predicted rain this weekend, should turn the bite on =0)

Quote Originally Posted by Nuoc Mam View Post
    Dang that sucks, wouldn't be surprised if they cancel next week as well. The DFW is still stocking this week and a few lakes already got their stocking. I know they aren't as fun as the county ones but heck, getting out to fish is a good enough reason to get out. With the predicted rain this weekend, should turn the bite on =0)
    I'm heading out to Clark Park Saturday morning because it's a small lake and the water is very clean and clear. Hopefully they stock closer to Friday this week haha.

I'm heading up to Orange County/Santa Ana/Irvine from San Diego on saturday morning. Not familiar with fishing the area.... where would you guys recommend I go?

Sorry for the late response, well if you don't mind pay lakes Santa Ana River Lakes is decent. Otherwise I like Laguna Niguel Regional Park because they have been stocking bigger trout lately. Hope you had some luck today.

I originally planned to go to LN but was finding mixed reviews so I passed. Hit a small regional lake and caught one LMB. Maybe I'll try the LN and Santa Ana another time when I'm in the area. Thx!

Default Bass at LNL

Quote Originally Posted by mishawn23 View Post
    I originally planned to go to LN but was finding mixed reviews so I passed. Hit a small regional lake and caught one LMB. Maybe I'll try the LN and Santa Ana another time when I'm in the area. Thx!
    Cool, there are tons of bass at LNL too, try it out one day, for $5 to park its not too shabby for trout, bass and catfish

I suggest purchasing an annual parking pass if you fish those lakes quite a bit. It really pass for itself, especially if you have limited fishing time and some lakes don't have any free parking close.

Hopefully they stock this week, but looks like quite a few lakes are going to get a stocking so not sure if the supplier is going to run out of fish and MSP ends up cancelling stocking again.

Quote Originally Posted by georatm2011 View Post
    Cool, there are tons of bass at LNL too, try it out one day, for $5 to park its not too shabby for trout, bass and catfish
    I definitely will then ��