Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Guasi Monday

Default Guasi Monday

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160125_122844.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	47682Full Moon so I decided to get out to the lake a little later than usual Guasti is never My first choice but it was way to windy on the way up to Glen Helen lake so I wound up turning around and found Myself at Guasti lake I passed up not really wanting to fish there but thought since I did shell out the money for My fishing license I should make good use of it. Got there around noon time Nothing really going on and finally got a 4.5 lb trout on on mouse tail it would be the only fish of the day and I did not see many pulled out while I was there still lots of commorants on the lake on the big lake.
    Last edited by jogo; 01-26-2016 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jogo View Post

ID:	47682Full Moon so I decided to get out to the lake a little later than usual Guasti is never My first choice but it was way to windy on the way up to Glen Helen lake so I wound up turning around and found Myself at Guasti lake I passed up not really wanting to fish there but thought since I did shell out the money for My fishing license I should make good use of it. Got there around noon time Nothing really going on and finally got a 4.5 lb trout on on mouse tail it would be the only fish of the day and I did not see many pulled out while I was there still lots of commorants on the lake on the big lake.
    A 4.5 pounder is nothing to sneeze at, "so congratulations!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by jogo View Post

Was there Monday morning also..we got skunked and just seen a couple fish caught...but one looked about 7lb. or so