Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Laguna Niguel Fishing Report 1/23/15

Default Laguna Niguel Fishing Report 1/23/15

Hello guys, my family and I took a little fishing trip over to Laguna Niguel Saturday. I arrived late at around 10AM but my bro and cousin had one trout each by then. By the end of the day my brother had 4 trout, and 3 others in our group caught one or two each. The bite was ok all day, plastics worked the best in zone-1, mice tail were the bait of choice with live worms not effective at all. A 12lb catfish was caught at the lake by a guy named "Dean," he says the cats bite year around so if you get skunked on trout then try for cats. Anyhow guys good luck out there.

Cool,at least folks are catching a few,thanks for report.

Cya Tuna Vic

Thanks for the report buddy.

Can just imagine how good the fishing would with all these trout plants if float tubes were allowed.

Maybe one day they'll allow float tubes as well as electric boats. The shoreline is packed like sardines, it's tough to even get a spot out there. Check out fishehunters 101 in YouTube to see a video of the catches on Saturday, thanks.